• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Middleton

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I’m sick and I’m tired.

I’m sick and I’m tired.

I’m sick and I’m tired.

Of Halos pitchers and elbows!!!!

Have you noticed that we have had fewer hamstrings, muscle pulls and strains since the bench has been chugging their juices.  Maybe the bullpen and starters didn't get that memo and should be put on high hydration alert.  Or why hasn't someone come up with an elbow brace for pitchers that can be used during the game?

8 hours ago, Angelsfan626 said:

That looked bad!!!!! I feel a Trade is coming guys are falling down by the day

Looked bad? He didn't even give an indication that he was injured. He completed his pitch, turned around  and Maldonado, while still in his crouch,  signaled to the dugout to go check on him. 

Edited by Lou

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Looked bad? He didn't even give an indication that he was injured. He completed his pitch, turned around  and Maldonado, while still in his crouch,  signaled to the dugout to go check on him. 

Yeah I don’t get that comment, Middleton didn’t even do anything out of the ordinary. Maldonado was set up low and away and the pitch was up near the batter’s eye level. I think that’s why Maldonado called out the trainer, Middleton had no idea where the ball was going and his velocity was down a couple of other fastballs.

Regardless it has Tommy John written all over it, that is exactly how Skaggs left the game before they announced he needed Tommy John in ‘14.

17 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Yeah I don’t get that comment, Middleton didn’t even do anything out of the ordinary. Maldonado was set up low and away and the pitch was up near the batter’s eye level. I think that’s why Maldonado called out the trainer, Middleton had no idea where the ball was going and his velocity was down a couple of other fastballs.

Regardless it has Tommy John written all over it, that is exactly how Skaggs left the game before they announced he needed Tommy John in ‘14.

I think the biggest concern is that rest didn't seem to help....kind of like Shoemaker....there is an underlying issue that rest doesn't seem to fix....I guess you could question if a 10 day DL stint was enough rest (if it is something less than a full blown ligament tear) but it sure didn't seem to help any....

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

It doesn't have to "look bad" for it to be really bad. This is the Angels we're talking about. 

Sean Burnett had an "outstanding bullpen session" one day, and the next day he was history.

I think at this point its just assumed all angels pitchers need tommy john until proven otherwise. Might as well change our names to the Los Angeles Angels not protecting our pitchers from Tommy Johns of Anaheim.