• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros 4/25/2018

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

It was stupid beyond belief to throw a FB on 0-2, when Marisnick has 30 Ks and ZERO walks!

Earth to Rivera, do you read stats?????

I remember screaming "Stupid!" at the TV in 2002 Game 6 when GA swung on a 2-0 count and grounded weakly to second for the first out in the 7th inning and us down 5-0.

I don't know why, but seeing 0-2 in your post caused me to recall that moment.

1 hour ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

There is no way this will get it done in the postseason or against good hitting teams. 

Only the Marlins, White Sox, and Braves have allowed more walks than the Angels. Two of these three teams are in contention for worst team in baseball.

This is getting old.  Another fake fan trolling the board!

37 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't get your logic here, on this being the second time you've made this kind of comment. are the astros supposed to be perfect? are they not allowed to have the other team shut them down at that point?

No he just think the world champions are a joke.  Funny isn't it.

9 minutes ago, stormngt said:

This is getting old.  Another fake fan trolling the board!

Because I pointed out that this pitching staff  issues a lot of walks? The numbers/facts back it up. Feel free to dismiss what I said with facts rather than emotion if you want. 

I'm more of a fan than you. Not my fault if you refuse to offer even the slightest criticism of the team.

2 minutes ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

Because I pointed out that this pitching staff  issues a lot of walks? The numbers/facts back it up. Feel free to dismiss what I said with facts rather than emotion if you want. 

I'm more of a fan than you. Not my fault if you refuse to offer even the slightest criticism of the team.

No I dismiss you because your an ASS.  You enjoy trolling.  A lot of people are critical. Your boring with redundancy.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

No I dismiss you because your an ASS.  You enjoy trolling.  A lot of people are critical. Your boring with redundancy.

Wrong. I love this team and I have praised almost every player on this team so far.

You're just way too emotional and angry most of the time. Chill.  It's not healthy to get this riled up over a comment on a forum

2 minutes ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

Wrong. I love this team and I have praised almost every player on this team so far.

You're just way too emotional and angry most of the time. Chill.  It's not healthy to get this riled up over a comment on a forum

silly me I always thought someone who loves the team would say something occasionally positive about them...

Verlander

location.php-pitchSel=434378&game=gid_20

Tropeano

location.php-pitchSel=607374&game=gid_20

Before anyone complains about umpiring look first at what the umpire sees from each pitcher. Tropeano's misses were much wider than Verlander but he also got three out of zone pitches called in his favor while Verlander got two. 

Your TV set is the worst view to call balls and strikes. But you can't miss the fact Nick was more erratic with his control while Verlander's spray chart is much more focused.