• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OCR Jeff Fletcher appreciation thread

Chuck

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

The only way I'm going to San Bernardino with you is if you provide the protection and bail money.

and a light sweater vest 

Come on. You've gotta have some family out here. They can cover for ya.

8 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

You’re welcome. I’m glad that you guys appreciate it. 

And I do appreciate that you guys are mostly civil :)

Please go to the OCR web site often. If you see stories you like, share them with your friends on social media. 

Feel free to even buy a newspaper once in a while. :)

What's a newspaper?  Isn't that what people used to make hats and boats out of?  Maybe start a fire with?

10 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

You’re welcome. I’m glad that you guys appreciate it. 

And I do appreciate that you guys are mostly civil :)

Please go to the OCR web site often. If you see stories you like, share them with your friends on social media. 

Feel free to even buy a newspaper once in a while. :)

@Jeff FletcherWe're lucky to have you here Jeff and you are appreciated.

Thanks!

I should also thank you guys for sometimes pointing out things that I don’t notice. I didn’t even notice that Cowart wasn’t on a roster (I was so focused on the position changes with Jones and Ward). A post from here also led to yesterday’s Cam Bedrosian story. 

Fans (on twitter and Facebook) were the ones who noticed the bandage on Ohtani’s finger.

I don’t see everything at the game in person that you guys see on TV. 

It also helps around draft signing time because you guys are like my team of interns scouring every twitter account in the country. 

Anyway, my being here helps me too, by driving readership and learning a few things.