• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols & Ohtani news

Chuck

Regardless of his performance on the field, Pujols definitely still cares about helping the team win. He's always been a class act and I would bet anything he himself expects to play first 162 times this year. He won't, but not for lack of trying. 

If we can get a .250/.300/.460 year out of him with 25 HR and 100 RBI's I'll be happy. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Regardless of his performance on the field, Pujols definitely still cares about helping the team win. He's always been a class act and I would bet anything he himself expects to play first 162 times this year. He won't, but not for lack of trying. 

If we can get a .250/.300/.460 year out of him with 25 HR and 100 RBI's I'll be happy. 

Most people will hate him if he doesn't hit .450/.600/.875 with at least 93 HR and 463 RBI....by the all star break.

2 hours ago, Junkballer said:

Albert Harkonnen

I got this, not sure if anyone else did.

12 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Most people will hate him if he doesn't hit .450/.600/.875 with at least 93 HR and 463 RBI....by the all star break.

I'd hate him if he hit, because it would mean that he broke baseball.

(And was much better than Trout)

2 hours ago, tomsred said:

Yeah, I hate people who are generous with their time, resources and money toward charities.  Really, what's the guy thinking anyway.

You can donate to charity and still be unlikable.

You know......how he was insulted when the cardinals only offered him $200m, or how he poses at home plate on a homerun, but gets into a pitchers face if he shows any emotional reaction after getting him out, or how he keeps eating nonstop to the point where he can no longer play the field, or how he donates all his time, resources and money to the cardinals organization rather than the angels organization.

Ya you're right, you gotta love the guy, pure class.

14 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

You can donate to charity and still be unlikable.

You know......how he was insulted when the cardinals only offered him $200m, or how he poses at home plate on a homerun, but gets into a pitchers face if he shows any emotional reaction after getting him out, or how he keeps eating nonstop to the point where he can no longer play the field, or how he donates all his time, resources and money to the cardinals organization rather than the angels organization.

Ya you're right, you gotta love the guy, pure class.

Cardinals offered him $218M and his wife got mad at GOD.

and then GOD got mad at Arte

3 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

Cardinals offered him $218M and his wife got mad at GOD.

and then GOD got mad at Arte

lol it was $218?  Wow after CA state taxes, the offer is probably almost the same...........unless ofcourse you donate to............charity............then you get most of it back.

But I'm sure that's not why he donates to charity, it's clearly out of the kindness in his heart.  That's why I like him so much.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

lol ok ill stop.

Seriously it's spring, it's supposed to be a happy time, and I'm actually excited about this season and Ohtani.

Here's hoping for a good season!

It’s all good fun. Some people here still sleep with their Angels pajamas during the offseason and they get cranky until the first game.

Yea, it is the guys that aren’t hating our players that are charitable that are the problem.  Like I said, some people are a joke on here with their opinions that our players are evil simply because they don’t like them.  Albert being charitable because of tax implications ignores the fact that he is a step father to a Down syndrome child and has been since he was broke.  

Sometimes there’s no way to win, but Pujols has balls and I have high hopes for his contributions this year.  I’ll never question his effort.  It’s easy to judge others and “take their inventory,” and when I do that I wonder how much of the anger and diversion is really about my own life and actions.

23 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Or Pujols was finally healthy enough to train like everyone else rather than rehab an injury, like he has the past two off-seasons. 

Working out is only about 30 percent of it. Being healthy eating right and not stuffing someone’s face with pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner goes along way to not being over weight

On 2/6/2018 at 1:22 PM, JarsOfClay said:

Honestly I can't help it, I just really hate the guy. Everything about him so unlikable.

However, if the angels are gonna make the playoffs they need a good healthy and mobile Pujols so I do hope that he makes a big comeback.  And Im glad that he's at least trying to improve.

You are right, all those charities he is involved in, what a douche.