• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is anyone else torn..

Torridd

Houston’s pen is so bad that I think they lose today and Friday unless Keuchel and Verlander can pitch complete games. The Astros offense doesn’t seem to be able to handle the Yanks’ pen either. 

Yankees vs Dodgers — might as well remove my “package”., I hate them both but I admire both of their teams.

Edited by TroutTrumbo
Spelling errors

8 minutes ago, TroutTrumbo said:

Houston’s pen is so bad that I think they lose today and Friday unless Keuchel and Verlander can pitch complete games. The Astros offense doesn’t seem to be able to handle the Yanks’ pen either. 

Yankees vs Dodgers — might as well remove my “package”., I hate them both but I admire both of their teams.

precisely why i favor putting money in the pen over starters, even with their rotation being in trouble without them throwing shutouts is a dangerous place to be. 

7 hours ago, well_red said:

my level of hatred is red sox >>>>>>>> texas >>>>> yankees >>> a's.  could care less who wins beyond that.  weren't we all dodgers fans in '88?  dodgers/astros would have some fun pitching matchups.

There hasn't been a day in my life where I liked the Dodgers.  Not one.

The only team remaining I'd like to see win the WS is the Astros.  Being the Cubs won it last year, I can care less what they do this year.  I never want the Yankees or Dodgers to make it to a WS, let alone win one.

If it ends up being Yankees vs. Dodgers WS - I will root for the Yankees.  

The Dodgers have the worst fans in the sport.  They don't deserve to celebrate a WS win.

2 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Uh...fuck no.

ha, well i was i 11 in torrance in 88 and watched both teams, went to both stadiums.  moved to fullerton and gravitated toward the angels.  agree though the doyers fans at the stadium are the worst.  

So my father-in-law, big Dodger fan from when they first arrived from Brooklyn - saw them a bunch at the Coliseum, had season tickets in the 70s, etc. - passed away in late September. My wife told me I should root for them in the World Series to honor him. He was a great guy but.... I just can't. Seems to me, if the Dodgers really cared about him they would have won one of multiple LCSs they tanked in over the last 10 years. 

That's what I'm going with for my justification.