• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Road rage

18 hours ago, wopphil said:

Not sure I totally agree (though I recognize you know far more about this topic me). Driving around the parking lot in order to confront me head on and impede my ability to get out, probably constitutes some sort of criminal false imprisonment. 

Hmmm...might be stretching it, but thats an interesting take i wouldnt have thought of. Youre saying he blocked your exit you were trying to make?

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Hmmm...might be stretching it, but thats an interesting take i wouldnt have thought of. Youre saying he blocked your exit you were trying to make?

Yeah. He actually pulled around onto Tustin Ave to come at me head on in the Taco Bell parking lot (after I had entered the lot on Walnut). I had entered the lot because there was a car blocking me from making a right turn from Walnut onto Tustin, and because I knew I could maneuver through the drive thru area if necessary (which is in fact what I had to do to get by him). 

The guy was aggressive enough that if he had blocked me and gotten out of his car and approached me, I would have run him over without thinking twice about it. 

• 2 years later...

My in-laws moved to Texas this weekend, and we went with tjem to help them move. Around midnight a few nights ago, we were driving east on the 40 near the AZ/NM border. Somehow I inadvertantly pissed off a semi driver. He pushed on his horn for about 10 seconds and then got behind me in the left lane and turned on his brights. I switched to the right lane, he followed. I switched back to the left lane, he followed again. I switched several more times and he continued to tail me with his brights on.

My wife, who was in another car behind me (and behind the truck), called and looped in my mother-in-law, who was two cars behind. My MIL suggested I get off at the next exit, but exit at the last second to try to duck the semi. I do so, but the semi continues following. I rolled past the stop sign and back on to the freeway. The semi stopped at the sign and gave up his rage-filled pursuit. MIL followed behind him, and she said he stayed at the stop sign for an extended period time, then drove forward and pulled into the shoulder on the onramp. She drove past and he honked again.

tl;dr: I was nearly run off the road by a semi driver.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

My in-laws moved to Texas this weekend, and we went with tjem to help them move. Around midnight a few nights ago, we were driving east on the 40 near the AZ/NM border. Somehow I inadvertantly pissed off a semi driver. He pushed on his horn for about 10 seconds and then got behind me in the left lane and turned on his brights. I switched to the right lane, he followed. I switched back to the left lane, he followed again. I switched several more times and he continued to tail me with his brights on.

My wife, who was in another car behind me (and behind the truck), called and looped in my mother-in-law, who was two cars behind. My MIL suggested I get off at the next exit, but exit at the last second to try to duck the semi. I do so, but the semi continues following. I rolled past the stop sign and back on to the freeway. The semi stopped at the sign and gave up his rage-filled pursuit. MIL followed behind him, and she said he stayed at the stop sign for an extended period time, then drove forward and pulled into the shoulder on the onramp. She drove past and he honked again.

Bang his gay daughter

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

It was probably because of that chick car you drive.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, Taylor said:

Woah, I didn't know that Taylor is Dennis Weaver.