• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

My granddaughter started middle school this past week.  In a school where there was a shooting last May.  She was a little nervous to say the least, but she had a good day and a good beginning to the year. Thanks not to the right or the left, but her teachers, police and community coming together to make that happen.  

I get that this forum is all about "my side is the right side", but can you all Facking once have a conscience and realize that people that you Facking know are going through this shit?

I know that I am just a Facking libtard to some of you, but others I have met in person.  Thoughts and Facking prayers?  F*ck that shit

Ok...done.   Carry on

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So, yeah, according to Garp your Granddaughter is in the safest school possible.

Seriously?  This is supposed to make me feel better?  I hope your kids or grandkids are never in any danger from anything. I am Facking done here

And what message are your trying to send?  My granddaughter was put on lockdown last May at her elementary school during this shooting.  Of course my posts about that were lost because of some weird interwebs malfunction.  She was a Facking emotional mess.  Were you trying to be supportive? And yes, I am an emotional wreck about this subject.  Since your wife is a teacher I would expect you to be as well.  Yes, I will throw a fit all Facking day long if I want.  

3 hours ago, BaseballMom said:

My granddaughter started middle school this past week.  In a school where there was a shooting last May.  She was a little nervous to say the least, but she had a good day and a good beginning to the year. Thanks not to the right or the left, but her teachers, police and community coming together to make that happen.  

I get that this forum is all about "my side is the right side", but can you all Facking once have a conscience and realize that people that you Facking know are going through this shit?

I know that I am just a Facking libtard to some of you, but others I have met in person.  Thoughts and Facking prayers?  F*ck that shit

Ok...done.   Carry on

It's a political discussion forum. What the F*ck do you expect?

1 hour ago, BaseballMom said:

Lol. Nothing from you obviously since you are such a dickwad. 

See @Glen I am bringing it back ?

This is obviously not in response to @Jason

I was on the freeway home from work. But in respect to your post I didn't want to derail it by adding anything more. I'll leave that to Calscuf.

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I was on the freeway home from work. But in respect to your post I didn't want to derail it by adding anything more. I'll leave that to Calscuf.

LOL...And it wasn't in response to you either.  But I still am going to take credit for bringing dickwad back.