• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seattle Mariners

Blarg

pretty awesome to go up there and kick them in the nuts for four games.  

For them though, the real pain is losing Paxton to the DL.   Paxton is a stud having a break out year pitching like a #1 or close to it.  Perhaps not being able to get too deep into games was holding him back a bit.  They literally have just an absolutely dreadful rotation now.  Felix on the DL.  Iwakuma likely out for the year.   They were already one of the worst in the league and now they are likely going to be the worst going forward.   Their pen has been middle of the pack but they've thrown quite a few innings.  Their offense will still be good.  

We've got six games left vs. them.  Another away and then to close out the season at home for our last three games.   

Not ready to get overly confident as of yet because I think they could be in a position to be spoilers against us in that final series.  

But that was such a nice little F U to Jerry and co.  

23 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

You gents are forgetting something. On our side, we have the Rally Richter, a force so strong that it can overcome a Nolasco start and awaken the bat of Pujols in the same game.

Haha!! 

Two games that I've attended this year up here and I've gotten Nolasco both times, resulting in two wins.:)

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Meanwhile in Seattle, the Mariners got obliterated by the Orioles 11-3 sparking this gem. 

https://www.lookoutlanding.com/2017/8/15/16148070/macabre-mariners-retell-the-raven-edgar-allan-poe-baltimore-orioles

Lookout Landing is a gem. I go there all the time, just because their recaps are brilliant, hilarious, snarky, cynical. Entertaining all the time.