• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tell Arte....

Let's be real... this isn't a playoff team anyway you spin it. Like others have stated both wild cards will be going to the teams in the East and the Angels can't go toe to toe with the Astros. 

Im to the point where I say fuck it, rebuild the correct way and suck ass for 4-5 years. It's better than mediocrity, at least we would have the future to look forward to. What good does having Trout do if we can't win with the best player in baseball. 

34 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Im to the point where I say fuck it, rebuild the correct way and suck ass for 4-5 years. It's better than mediocrity, at least we would have the future to look forward to. What good does having Trout do if we can't win with the best player in baseball. 

I have to agree that this is going to be a long haul situation. We all agreed going in that the pitching was suspect but the hitting has been atrocious even with the new acquisitions. Let's be real here, it's not like Maybin, Espinosa, Maldonado, Revere, Pujols or Valbuena are suddenly going to pull their heads out of their ass's and start mashing together. Then we all know that the early pitching success that we've had is a ticking time bomb.

I have no problem with a complete rebuild. Most of the players I mentioned won't be part of a championship run anyway. Pujols will be 40 years old by the time we have some simulation of a more permanent plan. I even noticed a little bit of frustration on Trout's face in last night's game. 

Cut bait already!

11 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Thursday May 11...

Season Over

Arte?

4 hours ago, nando714 said:

Do you think it's not? 

Have you seen us hit? Have you been watching the Astros and the rest of the AL. This season is slipping away faster than the angels are making themselves contenders 

If I was being sarcastic, I would have used the emoji.

2 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Well, losing would net us a higher draft pick....and realistically, this team has no shot at winning shit this year.

I'll root for them to turn things around for the next month or so but if stuff gets out of hand, I'm hopping on the tank train.

Ball, Fultz, or Jackson baby!

Oh wait, wrong team.

Was just about to tell you that this isn't the Lakers!

On 5/12/2017 at 9:12 AM, TroutField said:

Let's be real... this isn't a playoff team anyway you spin it. Like others have stated both wild cards will be going to the teams in the East and the Angels can't go toe to toe with the Astros. 

The team as been in rebuilding mode since Eppler took over ... haven't you figured that out yet? 

34 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

I guess we could trade Trout, Calhoun, and Simmons. Any other ideas?

There should be some action at the trade deadline. 

That's exactly what I mean, if we can't win with the best player in baseball cut bait and do a full rebuild. They have been doing this half-assed "stay competitive while the minor league system recovers" since 2010 and it doesn't work.