• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And no one killed Ruth Bader Ginsberg. This so fucking stupid you should self ban for posting that shit.

Blarg.  I feel very strongly about my role in posting the worst shit imaginable on this forum.  Thank you for letting me know that this one was a winner ! I thought it was !

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Blarg.  I feel very strongly about my role in posting the worst shit imaginable on this forum.  Thank you for letting me know that this one was a winner ! I thought it was !

Blarg is just upset because there hasn't been a single person he's worked with throughout his career that wanted to fuck him. 

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Oh man, she isn’t terrible simply because of that, she is terrible because she is terrible.

I actually agree with this. If Blarg wants to legitimately criticize Kamala, he should stop bringing up her relationship history and start focusing on her record as AG.

Just now, Blarg said:

The one led to role as the other. Her position of Vice President was pandering to minorities instead of picking the best person for the job.  She is a shitty person that shouldn't have the reigns of power. 

OK, Trump voter.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Kamala was an awful choice. If you were gonna go the pandering route, go with Stacey Abrams. And she's actually black black, not caramel macchiato black.

I was hoping he would choose Keisha Bottoms so that the ticket would be "Biden Bottoms."

• 2 weeks later...