• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You should google “Jason” and “sex with animals”.  Based on what I saw I think he’d have a difficult time denying it.

Jesus, you weren't kidding. I don't generally like to judge people based on their fetishes but that was some pretty sick shit.

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

That 

I've heard of this. Unlike regular toilet paper this stuff is specifically used for wiping semen out of your asshole

Well it depends if you got creampied or not (most gays do). Most of it drips out onto the bed or into the pitcher's mouth. 

But yes if there's still some leftover cum this paper is definitely best suited for getting to it. Ends up looking like a squished s'more.

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well it depends if you got creampied or not (most gays do). Most of it drips out onto the bed or into the pitcher's mouth. 

But yes if there's still some leftover cum this paper is definitely best suited for getting to it. Ends up looking like a squished s'more.

This is officially the gayest post on this site