• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No it wasn't the middle class, or Russians or millennials

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

Young women are either good at learning: A: How to manipulate men, if they are attractive, B: How to blame men for everything, if they are unattractive.

I don't think any young women who supported Hillary learned any lessons from this election, other than: America is racist and sexist or America is going to be an easy place to get some schmuck to buy them a drink.

It is almost as if you attended a Women's Studies class taught by Rush Limbaugh at Trump University.

• 2 weeks later...

Op-Ed: 4 completely wrong post-election things Democrats are fighting about

Just an opinion piece.  But if you really look past everything, he's has some really good points. 

Bringup up Nate's Wisconsin.  Hillary practically ignored that state, thinking it was hers.  But the R's in that state (state level electorates) fought and fought and squeeked out a W. 

On 12/28/2016 at 11:23 AM, gotbeer said:

Bringup up Nate's Wisconsin.  Hillary practically ignored that state, thinking it was hers.  But the R's in that state (state level electorates) fought and fought and squeeked out a W. 

I believe that this happened in several places. Hillary considered them safely in her column, she paid them little attention, and the other side worked harder. She believed that she would coast to the presidency with the same ease that she did with the Democratic nomination, and that turned out to be a fatal mistake.

10 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I believe that this happened in several places. Hillary considered them safely in her column, she paid them little attention, and the other side worked harder. She believed that she would coast to the presidency with the same ease that she did with the Democratic nomination, and that turned out to be a fatal mistake.

There's no getting around the fact that the hubris and entitlement of her and her supporters is ultimately what sealed their fate. 

That and Nate didn't vote for her in a state where she needed his vote..

14 hours ago, Jay said:

And of course there's this...

Love the "Make California Mexico again" title. I thought about this once when I was in LA and traffic was backed up on the 101 because Mexicans - carrying Mexican flags - were hanging out on the overpasses protesting immigration laws. I was wondering how far it would go if we walked the streets of Mexico City with American flags protesting anything.