• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

I was just thinking...we need more conservative talk radio hosts in government...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-nominates-climate-change-skeptic-usda

President Donald Trump on Wednesday nominated an open climate change skeptic with no credentials in agricultural research, science or medicine for the top scientific post at the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue in a statement praised Trump’s nomination of Sam Clovis, a former conservative talk radio show host and professor of business and public policy, for the position.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

As much as I malign him that's more on his staff since those types of meetings and conversations would be scheduled, arranged and handled by them. I'd be curious how exactly they managed it. I wonder if they bribed someone in Ukraine to get their foot in the door.

On 7/29/2017 at 9:29 AM, Geoff said:

Who's next on the Trump Cabinet Death Pool?  I'm kind of torn between Bannon and Scaramucci. 

Also ... anyone remember that this guy is still employed there?  I had completely forgotten.

I think he fell asleep in an elevator and people forgot about him.