• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official MLB Hot Stove Thread (no Angels rumors or news here)

Docwaukee

4 hours ago, Billy_Ball said:

Jordan Walden to the Braves, Minor League deal.

I really like what the Braves are doing. They got Colon and Dickey on very reasonable deals and Walden has the potential to represent very good value too. As much as I think they'll improve a lot this year, they'll probably still be deadline sellers and all of those guys could have decent value in July.

On 11/9/2016 at 8:48 PM, Stradling said:

Awesome, thank you.  As an Angel fan I want to see the Astros make this trade.  

I really gotta wonder what the heck the Astros are thinking. They are just a few good pieces away from being legitimate perennial contenders, with the lowest payroll in baseball no less, and they have sat on their hands. It takes a losers mentality to crater your franchise for a half a decade, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised if they let the fruits of their fans suffering wither on the vine.

Angels signed an interesting minor league pitcher today - Osmer Morales.
Had been in the M's system, got as high as A+. Only 23 years olf, 6'3", 200 lbs., RHP. 
In 115 games (plus 30 starts mostly in the last two seasons) over his career he has a 2.96 ERA during 328 IP with a WHIP of 1.14. 

He's been extremely consistent; these numbers from his career line haven't varied much year to year: 8.0 H/9, 0.5 HR/9, 2.4 BB/9, and 10.2 K/9.

19 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Angels signed an interesting minor league pitcher today - Osmer Morales.
Had been in the M's system, got as high as A+. Only 23 years olf, 6'3", 200 lbs., RHP. 
In 115 games (plus 30 starts mostly in the last two seasons) over his career he has a 2.96 ERA during 328 IP with a WHIP of 1.14. 

He's been extremely consistent; these numbers from his career line haven't varied much year to year: 8.0 H/9, 0.5 HR/9, 2.4 BB/9, and 10.2 K/9.

More peanuts