• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bud Black new #Rockies manager.

John Smith

The Rockies have a good young pitching core so it will be interesting to watch Bud work with them. I like Jon Gray and Tyler Anderson a lot. Riley Pint should be up within a couple of years. Tyler Chatwood's peripherals suck but he might be good enough to be a useful fourth or fifth starter going forward. Chad Bettis isn't terrible, either. That is an awfully hard division to compete in though.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

If were really a genius, and we already know he is, he'd hire Joe Maddon away from the Cubs to be his bench coach.

No he wouldn't.  He would hire Francona away from the Indians for bench coach, and let Maddon manage the bullpen.  Regardless, I'm quite sure he will be in the Hall of Fame before Scioscia.  Did he get a ten year contract?

24 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So who will make the playoffs first?

A Scioscia Led Angels who are coming off a 74-88 season.

Or a Black led Rockies who are coming off a 75-87 season. 

Angels. Rockies have a ways to go still, and much more limited on resources to get back to competing. 

4 minutes ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

The Angels have won every game that Scioscia has missed since becoming the Angels manager. 12-0.  Angels payroll has been a lot more then the Padres.I forgot, you can't count.

You can't count either, so let me help you........ 8+2=10.  Following that there may be more "counting."