• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniform changes?

mpcincal

I was looking at sportslogos.net and on its message board some guy posted that he heard rumors the Angels were going to make some kind of change on their uniforms. It very well could be the usual message board BS, but I was wondering if anyone on this board had heard/read any news on it.

6 minutes ago, ScottyA_MWAH said:

I doubt it. Their home uniforms are pretty solid as is. The red tops are a favorite as well. The away jerseys, meh.

Personally, my favorite jerseys are from the mid-90's when they were the California Angels, and had the CA hat.

Those mid 90's unis were great. Especially the grey roadies.

If they're going to do anything, I think they could just switch cap colors to navy crown and red bill, keeping the logo intact. The jersey wouldn't have to change either. As the photo showing all the different unis shows, the Angels always had red lettering on the jerseys with the navy hats.

One other thing I would do is take the primary logo off the sleeve, it's just unneccesary. Keep the secondary on the other sleeve.

I like the idea of bringing back the sleeveless vests. I think the players would love them for the summer day games. I'd like to see them do it a little differently on that one -- like putting the logo on the chest a la the classic A's or Reds uniforms.

I like the old CA jerseys. I also like the Red Top Jersey. But they'll never use the CA or Anaheim logos again. 

If they do another one, perhaps they can improve the road ones. The Gray roadies are just ok. Maybe they can go back to Navy Blue for the road uniform or an alternate in Navy Blue? Cap should match the top. I'm also not a fan of the Red A on a Red Cap.

The ALL Home Whites are boring, The ALL Road Grays are the same… If they went to a Navy Blue/Red stripe Sleeves with Red lettering Road (and Gray Pants) and a Red/White Home, that would be sweet combos.