• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniform changes?

mpcincal

15 hours ago, halofanfare said:

You go through all this effort to change your name and try to reach the LA market...and then have it undone? What a waste.

I don't think the name change has done anything except anger local fans and turn the name of the franchise into a joke. This topic has discussed many times but I still can't get over how ridiculous "Los Angeles of Anaheim" sounds. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I don't think the name change has done anything except anger local fans and turn the name of the franchise into a joke. This topic has discussed many times but I still can't get over how ridiculous "Los Angeles of Anaheim" sounds. 

Well, I agree about LA of A. I meant we should keep the LA name, but drop "of Anaheim"

On 10/19/2016 at 11:14 AM, UndertheHalo said:

they should just leave it alone.  I think the primary red makes for a nice contrast to our friends in Chavez Ravine - blue is their color, let them have it.  We have a nice distinctive logo also (i'd be good with the halo being gold on anniversary years).  In my mind anyway the best baseball uni's are the simplest and cleanest.  Our home whites hit on that perfectly.  I think it helps strengthen the brand overall when some sense of tradition is established and the look of the team is an important part of that.  Changing uniforms and logo's every 10 years does not help that cause. 

fuckin' preach it, brother