• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Truth is Out There. Conspiracy Theories

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2023 at 7:38 PM, gotbeer said:

Las Vegas family called 911 after claiming they saw two aliens crash in their backyard

@Vegas Halo Fan If you see a 10 foot alien walking around.  Take a picture and give him $20.  

If I called 911 every time that aliens crashed in my back yard, the police would restrict my access.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tank said:

so there aren't any protocols in place for land purchases of this size around military bases? that seems a bit short-sighted.

When you really think about it though.  If you were indeed spying, you wouldn't go so obvious and grande like this.  You'd get a quiet plot and mind your own business.  Preferably across the street from an FBI guy, and befriend him.  As a job, a travel agent would work.  

15 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

When you really think about it though.  If you were indeed spying, you wouldn't go so obvious and grande like this.  You'd get a quiet plot and mind your own business.  Preferably across the street from an FBI guy, and befriend him.  As a job, a travel agent would work.  

image.jpeg

I've been out of the loop for awhile but from what I remember Travis is a MAC base that is home to transport planes and maybe some Navy E-6's. I can't see that there's a ton to be achieved by spying there and due to airspace rights they can nix any construction that might interfere with flying ops. I still don't like the idea of selling land to foreigners but that's been going on for decades

8 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Well done, GB. Well done. 

16 hours ago, gotbeer said:

And you could go around your town wearing all sorts of disguises and no one would ever recognize you.