• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

1957 LAA PCL road uniform

4 hours ago, California Cajun said:

I like the road uni with perhaps navy sleeves and socks.  They had a similar font in 1956 with script Angels and a Navy blue cap with the logo on my avitar.

Maybe if they re-tool the team for 2018 a new look might be a positive.

los-angeles-pcl-1957-road-jersey.gif

I don't want 'Los Angeles' visible anywhere on our Angel uniforms.

I think someone made these on their own, and I could go for these. I LOVE the jersey on the right, though I'm not a huge fan of the hat. Looks a little AAA-like to me. I DO like the blue cap with red bill though. I also think the gold halo is 100 times better than the silver. I don't know why they didn't just change it for the 50th and keep it that way. They could even do an all red of the caps on the left with the updated logo.

Untitled-8_zpsc9939a35.png

F**k Los Angeles 100% a city that smells like piss and bums. The only people that think it's a great city are those that are in gangs, or those that are clueless. I don't care where the team came from they ain't in Los Angeles anymore get over it. I can live with calling them the California Angels, prefer the Anaheim Angels over all of them, but I don't know why anyone would want to associate this team with that piece of crap town. There's a reason people work there then come back across the border to live in Orange County.

I don't know why but I'm kinda a fan of these ones too.

Screen-shot-2013-08-19-at-12.46.17--590x

And this is BY FAR my favorite Angel hat. Love the gold halo.

hi-res-124430361_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=