• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LWIB back next week, or not...

Glen

Seriously, an open question about whether you're interested in it at this point.  I just had a week in the wilderness and now that I'm back my interested in this team has dwindled a bit, given their (as expected) sub-mediocre performance when I was gone and (as expected) lousy trade of Hector Santiago.  I just wanted to gauge interest in my weekly article.  If there is support for it I'll continue to write it starting next week, but if you're not interested I'm gonna drop it.  I enjoy writing them, but if only a handful of you are enjoying them there's no purpose for them continue.  This isn't a plea for attention, I'm just trying to get an accurate gauge of how many people want these to continue.  I can either keep writing them, or take a longer dump Monday morning and take my dogs for a longer walk.  Let me know what you all think.

Historicly there is little actual response to written articles on angelswin as opposed to someone taking a small snippet of a quote from an owner on a yacht. You have a readership but they enjoy the articles enough not to nitpick the shit out of them. Please continue writing them and if need be I will spam the thread with complaints so you feel the love.

Yes!

I enjoy them because you're able to focus on the good & bad while including humor and b00bs. 

I mean, you get baseball stats, news, humor and b00bs. Why would any baseball fan not read these? 

BTW... per our Blog & forum stats, you get 3- 6 thousand views on these weekly pieces. So yeah, they're getting read. 

38 minutes ago, Glen said:

Seriously, an open question about whether you're interested in it at this point.  I just had a week in the wilderness and now that I'm back my interested in this team has dwindled a bit, given their (as expected) sub-mediocre performance when I was gone and (as expected) lousy trade of Hector Santiago.  I just wanted to gauge interest in my weekly article.  If there is support for it I'll continue to write it starting next week, but if you're not interested I'm gonna drop it.  I enjoy writing them, but if only a handful of you are enjoying them there's no purpose for them continue.  This isn't a plea for attention, I'm just trying to get an accurate gauge of how many people want these to continue.  I can either keep writing them, or take a longer dump Monday morning and take my dogs for a longer walk.  Let me know what you all think.

I like reading your articles and I'm glad you got a chance to explore the wilderness. So the question is....

Which will be easier? The Angels making the playoffs or finding Bigfoot? Happy belated Birthday!

Last Week in Angels Baseball is about the only thing that's been keeping me engaged with this team for the last month or so.  I really enjoy them, but understand if you don't want to do it anymore.  

I'm sure I can find articles with bewbs somewhere else on the internet. 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

I enjoy them

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Hmmm.... make my dogs happy or these dogs happy? :D