• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dear Mr. Eppler: Buy, Don't Sell!

5 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Anything is possible, but how many teams have been this far under .500 this late in the season, and turned it around?

Not sure the answer. But realistically all there needs to be is one and that could be us. How many teams ever came from behind 3-0 in a best of 7 series before Boston did it. How many teams came back being down 3-1 in an NBA finals series to come back and win it on the road. 

I think the team is more focused on getting it's players healthy and on the field, rather than contemplating a playoff push. Don't expect us to be buyers guys but I can certainly foresee a few moves being made from a sellers perspective. If we ever want to be a successful franchise again, the bullpen needs to be revamped.

26 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Not sure the answer. But realistically all there needs to be is one and that could be us. How many teams ever came from behind 3-0 in a best of 7 series before Boston did it. How many teams came back being down 3-1 in an NBA finals series to come back and win it on the road. 

On one side of your face your preaching rebuilding ... and the other side of your face your preaching we can win now. 

Call me what you will or ask me to meet you behind the alley but be a man and pick a side. 

Just now, Troll Daddy said:

On one side of your face your preaching rebuilding ... and the other side of your face your preaching we can win now. 

Call me what you will or ask me to meet you behind the alley but be a man and pick a side. 

Before the trade deadline the all star break I said trade all since I've been pretty stable in my keep team and not trade but say what you will. Why are asking to meet behind an alley that's kind of creepy. Del Taco is much better than an alley. 

14 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Before the trade deadline the all star break I said trade all since I've been pretty stable in my keep team and not trade but say what you will. Why are asking to meet behind an alley that's kind of creepy. Del Taco is much better than an alley. 

I'm not asking you anything ... i figure that may be your response. 

btw I like Tacos

8 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

I'm not asking you anything ... i figure that may be your response. 

btw I like Tacos

Was that in the article as well? And tacos are great. Hey look you might not be the worst guy on the planet yet. Still hope for ya good work. What's your philosophy on burritos?

2 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Every f**king thread on this forum at the moment is being hijacked by arguments between two posters about things none of the rest of us can comprehend in the slightest. How fun.

I think you can comprehend its just annoying. 

We need to sell some of our pieces.  We aren't going to get top notch in return because we don't have top notch to sell but we could get some players who have the chance to be really good.  Just don't trade for replacement level players.  Take risks with these moves.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

We need to sell some of our pieces.  We aren't going to get top notch in return because we don't have top notch to sell but we could get some players who have the chance to be really good.  Just don't trade for replacement level players.  Take risks with these moves.

I agree.  I like the idea of packaging a couple for a bigger piece as has been suggested with the Mets.