• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dear Mr. Eppler: Buy, Don't Sell!

Eppler had pointed to the offense ... as to why he believes this team can compete next season. Which ranks 5th in the Majors in runs per game since May. 

After hearing this, I doubt they trade Escobar. Angels ranked 1st in runs scored in 2014 ... then they decided to trade Howie. I'm not necessarily saying it was a bad trade but losing a key hitter in the lineup didn't help our offense much in 2015. Breaking the continuity of the current lineup isn't such a great idea. 

1 minute ago, Troll Daddy said:

Eppler had pointed to the offense ... as to why he believes this team can compete next season. Which ranks 5th in the Majors in runs per game since May. 

After hearing this, I doubt they trade Escobar. Angels ranked 1st in runs scored in 2014 ... then they decided to trade Howie. I'm not necessarily saying it was a bad trade but losing a key hitter in the lineup didn't help our offense much in 2015. Breaking the continuity of the current lineup isn't such a great idea. 

When did he say that?

9 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Do your own homework. 

Just did and from my Google search the last time Billy said anything that was reported was early July and he never said anything about the offense being this good and that's why he was keeping the team together. But hey maybe Google was wrong. What did your Google find or are you a Bing man?

8 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Just did and from my Google search the last time Billy said anything that was reported was early July and he never said anything about the offense being this good and that's why he was keeping the team together. But hey maybe Google was wrong. What did your Google find or are you a Bing man?

Alden Gonzalez 5:50 PM Jul 25

If you have At Bat ... you'll find under team Angels

you must think I come here to make shit up lol Never doubt me again

Just now, Dochalo said:

look at the name of the poster you are responding to and then punch yourself in the face.  

It doesn't feel as good as one would think. But yes I was trying to actually believe he was telling the truth. Instead of just doing his normal TD kind of thang. 

4 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

He just "strained his forearm" while reading this you know.  There is a "Mission Accomplished" banner hung up at the trolling cave right now

Right next to his keys to the ice cream truck van where he lures his next unsuspecting victims 

9 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

He just "strained his forearm" while reading this you know.  There is a "Mission Accomplished" banner hung up at the trolling cave right now

3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Right next to his keys to the ice cream truck van where he lures his next unsuspecting victims 

Dullwin and I go way back ... we used to be roommates. Looks like he has taken a liking to you now. I'm happy for both of you. 

And, just to be clear, "Dullwin" is the pinnacle of his humor...he peaked early...sad

Seriously, this is it,...truly...after a decade of reading pimpmyteam/troll daddy troll posts, it doesn't get any better than that...he turned the dial to "11"...he triple dog dared...he threw down the gauntlet 

After that comment, a cigarette was lit and inhaled deeply