• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lincecum

4 minutes ago, HaloNation said:

every team passed on him but some genius in the office decided to throw away money

awesome

I don't fault the Angels for giving him a shot.  Guys like Kazmir and Colon who looked like they were toast made comebacks and ended up being just as good as they were before.

Even from his first start it was clear this wouldn't end well. He is throwing softer than at every point in his carry when he has been successful and hasn't improved anything else enough to make up for it. He's done, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, mulwin444 said:

His signing reminds of the Angels teams of the '90s when we we'd have Jack McDowell, Joe Megrane, Tim Belcher, etc on the roster getting their last shot before retirement.  Some ugly, ugly starts back then...

Maybe Lincecum needs a jolt.  The kind Belcher got when he was jump kicked in the head by Chan Ho Park.

3 hours ago, mulwin444 said:

His signing reminds of the Angels teams of the '90s when we we'd have Jack McDowell, Joe Megrane, Tim Belcher, etc on the roster getting their last shot before retirement.  Some ugly, ugly starts back then...

More like when we signed Willis and Mulder. 

He's not done at all in my opinion. His K%-BB% tonight was nearly 30%!!!!

There is a real issue with Tim and right handed hitters. I wonder if he's tipping his pitches and righties are seeing it well? His walk rate and hit rate against right-handed hitters is just God awful but against left-hander's he's doing pretty well.

I have a strong feeling this is something he can possibly fix or at least mitigate with time but hey I'm not a pitching coach so wtf do I know....