• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Punk

I went all afternoon not knowing the score of the game since I went to the Angels game today... I'm watching the recording and the recording ended ONE MINUTE before the game winner was scored. What a croak lol. Great game though. What a series!

I had a wedding rehearsal and dinner to go to last night.  Boy was I happy to see that when we arrived at the restaurant the game was still going and on in the bar.  Can't wait to be able to sit down and watch all of game 3.  I'm hoping for 7 overtime games this series, that would be epic!

These two goalies are crushing-it.  Both teams should realize by now that they may want to park two skaters in front of the nets.

If they keep going into OT, there's gonna be a few call-ups too.  The four-round playoff in hockey is THE test of manhood.

Zdeno Chara, thug. His crap at the end ofthe third was so unnecessary. Talking to my brother about him tonight and he said to find the video of Chara running Pacioretty of the Canadians into the glass by the benches. Pretty brutal stuff by this jerk.

Chara is a bum. Takes full advantage of his height since he knows pretty much no one will challenge him. It was nice to see Shaw standing up to him in game 2.

I couldn't believe how dominant Tuukka Rask was last night. Gotta give him props. Chicago needs a big game tomorrow.