• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Punk

I meant Chicago is the better team and to compensate (so the series will go 6-7 games), the ref'ing will be 'adjusted' as needed.

Or, as some others prefer to put it : Detroit will receive preferential treatment from the ref's (so your prediction of a 4-5 game series is probably off).

Gotcha.  Detroit looked a lot better in game 2 than game 1...my prediction was definitely off.

Lundquist with the hurt shoulder. Just being reported. If he is out for 3 & 4, then it"s:

Farewell and adieu to you fine Spanish ladies,
Farwell and adieu all you ladies of Spain;
For we've received orders to sail for old England;
And perhaps we shall never more see you again

Good-Night Rangers

Sens tie it up with 26 seconds to go in the 3rd on a short handed goal by Alfredsson. Amazing game.

Malkin gliding around while Alfredsson blows right past. 

Terrible coaching.  If you are not going to try to keep the puck deep on the PP, then play some defensive minded players.  Malkin has no business being out there if you are playing it defensively.

Hope Anderson comes back to earth, or that one might really hurt.

Lundquist with the hurt shoulder. Just being reported. If he is out for 3 & 4, then it"s:

Farewell and adieu to you fine Spanish ladies,

Farwell and adieu all you ladies of Spain;

For we've received orders to sail for old England;

And perhaps we shall never more see you again

Good-Night Rangers

Show me the way to go home

I'm tired and I want to go to bed

I had a little drink about an hour ago

And it's gone right to my head

Gotcha.  Detroit looked a lot better in game 2 than game 1...my prediction was definitely off.

Yeah and what I tried to point out with my little ramble about what Toews said after the game was that he felt some of the reason they looked better was how the game was being called.

Oh so close tonight, bob, oh so close.

Haha, almost.  Oh well, that is the series I care least about right now (not that the other series are necessarily going my way).  I didn't see the Rangers going down 3-0 like this, very disappointing there.  U goin to game 5 tonight tank?

Haha, almost.  Oh well, that is the series I care least about right now (not that the other series are necessarily going my way).  I didn't see the Rangers going down 3-0 like this, very disappointing there.  U goin to game 5 tonight tank?

Brad Richards is a healthy scratch for tonight. Tortorella does not care who he pisses off.

no, it's our spring concert tonight and i'm required to fulfill my teaching obligations by being there. our kids do a great job in band and choir, and this is the final concert of the year as well as the final concert for our two music teachers. wouldn't miss it.

no, it's our spring concert tonight and i'm required to fulfill my teaching obligations by being there. our kids do a great job in band and choir, and this is the final concert of the year as well as the final concert for our two music teachers. wouldn't miss it.

Enjoy the concert that sounds like it should be a good time...and don't forget to record the game!