• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Punk

Wow just checking the scores now and Jimmy Howard shuts out Chicago to put the Wings up 3-1 in the series. Just as I predicted. Oh, wait.... I said that the Blackhawks would "moonwalk all over the Wings."

I know nothing.

Great games tonight.  Happy to see Boston have to play some more. 

Interested to see how the Blackhawks deal with adversity.

Boy, I'm conflicted re. the Kings.  I always kind of rooted for them in the west before Richards and Carter.  They will always be Flyer douches to me....

I can't believe Detroit just fell apart in the 3rd. The Blackhawks looked so flat to end the second, all the Wings had to do was hold them down for the 1st few minutes of the 3rd and they could've won.  Now the Blackhawks are back in the drivers seats.  I love that both series in the West went to 7, very exciting stuff!

honestly, i was figuring chicago would have as easy a time in the playoffs as a team could have. i've been very surprised at how tough detroit has played them. they're lucky they forced a game 7. they're also the team i'd least like to see the kings play. but at least we know now that they can be beat, which is always encouraging.

I would have been surprised if it had gone less than six. Chicago is the better (and more talented) team. Detroit only stayed in it for as long as they did (just like the Ducks series), because the ref's called the games in a way to favor the Wings (in games they needed to, to prolong the series). The Ducks had a bad game seven in their '1-game series playoff' with Detroit. I hope Chicago fares better.

Boy, it's just downright ugly in Pittsburgh.

What in the world happened to their goaltending?

My brother and I were talking and we can easily see the Pens trying to trade for Bernier this summer. They need serious help.

Boy, it's just downright ugly in Pittsburgh.

What in the world happened to their goaltending?

My brother and I were talking and we can easily see the Pens trying to trade for Bernier this summer. They need serious help.

Goaltending has been bad.   But man, they sure haven't had much help.  Total systemic breakdown.   Boston is just flat-out whipping them in every zone on the ice.   Looks like they are playing 7 on 5 out there. 

Lots of fun for me to watch these last couple Pens games, then turn the channel to the Angels.