• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Punk

Pens fan. 

The Isles deserve a ton of credit.  Tavares is the real deal.  Also, Hamonic really earned my hatred, which is the ultimate compliment in a playoff series.  If the Pens weren't so much better on special teams, that series has a different ending.

Also, Mr wicked, lets get your bets going against pittsburgh again.  I still feel like the cup run in 09 was at least partially helped by those.  Also, still a big thanks to your Ducks for Kunitz,  What a beast.

I hate the Sharks more too.  I have no real hatred for the Kings since we have yet to meet them in the playoffs.  I easily hate Sharks, Wings, Preds more than I hate the Kings.  Pens really put a beat down on Ottawa last night...I don't see anyone stopping them in the east.  Quick was a ****ing beast last night, looks like he is in playoff mode again.  I think its gonna be a Pens Kings final.

Haha, nice NJ.  Henrik was unreal in the 1st round and they will likely need more of that to beat Boston.  I hope they do cuz at this point I'm rooting for a Kings Rangers cup so that way I can see a Rangers cup game (Rangers became my 2nd favorite hockey team after a trip in high school to New York and my 1st hockey game at the Garden.  It was Rangers vs. Islanders, awesome atmosphere).

Rangers will go as far as Henry takes them. I predict a lot of close, low scoring games vs Bruins.

You git a great game to see. Rangers vs Fishsticks at the Garden is awesome! I took my two little ones to their first game this years, and it was Rangers-Isles at MSG.

Rooting for a Rangers/Kings finals also. Good luck, and go Kings

Haha, awesome pic!  By the way that Wings Blackhawks game went last night it looks like the Blackhawks should take care of them in 4 or 5.  Hopefully the Kings defend home ice tonight.  I was hoping for a Ducks Blackhawks WCF but looks like I may have to settle for Kings Blackhawks.  Cant wait to watch the 1st game of the Rangers/Bruins series tonight, should be a good one!

Haha, awesome pic!  By the way that Wings Blackhawks game went last night it looks like the Blackhawks should take care of them in 4 or 5.  Hopefully the Kings defend home ice tonight.  I was hoping for a Ducks Blackhawks WCF but looks like I may have to settle for Kings Blackhawks.  Cant wait to watch the 1st game of the Rangers/Bruins series tonight, should be a good one!

Umm... Bob, they're playing Detroit.

As Toews put it after game 2 loss, " There was a lot of hooking and holding going on out there." He followed that up with," Some things shouldn't go unnoticed." (Funny thing is he wasn't referring to that high stick to the face Zetterburg gave him - which the ref's somehow missed.) Gee Jonny boy, how do you think, after you guys score that first goal, the seventh game option looks unless the ref's call the game in a way that favors the Wings? Did you think the ref's were going to continue to allow 'free skating' (as you put it) if it sent the Wings home in 4-5 games? You a funny guy Toews.

Is Wings vs. Blackhawks not Detroit vs. Chicago?  Or do you mean the Kings are gonna play Detroit? 

I meant Chicago is the better team and to compensate (so the series will go 6-7 games), the ref'ing will be 'adjusted' as needed.

Or, as some others prefer to put it : Detroit will receive preferential treatment from the ref's (so your prediction of a 4-5 game series is probably off).

Sens tie it up with 26 seconds to go in the 3rd on a short handed goal by Alfredsson. Amazing game.

That was incredible!!

Pittsburghs D just totally fell asleep, but man, that was also an absolutely perfect tape-to-tape pass.