• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Punk

Yup Nate, great game this morning.  Henrik really kept the Rangers in the game.  Unfortuantely the only game I am going to get to watch live as I have to go to a wedding shortly.  I'll be pulling the old turn the phone off again and recording the Ducks game and either watching it super sloppy when I get back tonight or super hungover in the morning.

Wild got back into the series in OT vs. Hawks!  Leafs came back with a big effort.  And Quickie shut-out the Blues, to get us back in that series.  The Ducks still look pretty good to me; overcame some questionable reffing in that last game.

Look at the Isles tying their series 2-2!  After getting blasted 5-0 in game 1, I thought that series was gonna be ugly.  So happy to see them giving the Pens a fight.  Now the Leafs gotta do the same to the B's tomorrow night.

Look at the Isles tying their series 2-2!  After getting blasted 5-0 in game 1, I thought that series was gonna be ugly.  So happy to see them giving the Pens a fight.  Now the Leafs gotta do the same to the B's tomorrow night.

Can't believe I am rooting for the Fishsticks. They are going blow for blow with the Pens. Hope it goes 7 because its been a good one.

That being said......LETS GO RANGERS!!

Well NJ it wasn't a good night for them tonight. Vokoun squashed any momentum the Isles had with the quickness. I think Fleury is gonna be grabbing some bench for a while.

Hope your Rangers can take tomorrow and end the series in the Garden on Sunday.

Tank, that image was an instant "save image" for me. So awesome. Here's another classic:

post-91-0-78293600-1368153130_thumb.jpg