• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Billy Eppler in hiding?

NrM

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I remember Jerry Dipoto being more than willing to respond to the concerns of the fans and media. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I haven't heard much at all from Eppler since April.

I remember Bill Stoneman never said shit..    He let his body of work speak for him.   

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

I remember Bill Stoneman never said shit..    He let his body of work speak for him.   

Bill Stoneman had a successful body of work so he could do that. If Billy Eppler is letting his body of work speak for him there are not many kind things being said.

1 hour ago, Oz27 said:

Bill Stoneman had a successful body of work so he could do that. If Billy Eppler is letting his body of work speak for him there are not many kind things being said.

JD was able to skate for four years in large part because "he inherited Reagins' mess"...    Is there anyone alive that would trade the conditions JD inherited for what Eppler got from JD?   Anyone sane I mean...  

Both men had to deal with Arte but at least JD got spendy Arte.  

26 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

JD was able to skate for four years in large part because "he inherited Reagins' mess"...    Is there anyone alive that would trade the conditions JD inherited for what Eppler got from JD?   Anyone sane I mean...  

Both men had to deal with Arte but at least JD got spendy Arte.  

I see what you are saying, but spendy Arte is what sank this ship.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Poozy, have you heard anything from the Dodgers' General Manager in the last couple months?

Bonus points if you can name the guy.

I know he's brown... Indian? fuck it i'll google him.

Edit: Pakistani..Close enough.

Andrew Friedman is always talking to the media btw. The Angels president is a fucking ghost. The only time I can remember him saying anything was during the Hamilton fiasco.

@elixir Poozy was referring to Carpino you numbnutz. You never answered my question. This is what got you banned, the drive by and never responding to questions, only trolling. Keep it up and you are gone for good.

Eppler replaced over half of the 40 man roster to start the season. He has tried to keep up with the pitching staff attrition including adding tonight's starter to the roster, Tim Lincecum.

"The signing does put us on pace to cross the [luxury tax threshold], so it's not insignificant, but it's also a calculated risk where the dollars and the risk kind of converged and made it a sensible decision," Eppler said. May 20th

“You want to have a complete and utter maniacal approach to accumulating talent and grab as much of it as possible,” Eppler said. “I don’t focus on the rankings. I’m just always thirsty for talent, no matter where we’re rated. If you hold to that commandment, you don’t worry about the rest of it.” June 8th

Looks like when there is actually something to say, Eppler talks to the press. Otherwise he does his job.

I have very recently decided to give pretty much everyone currently in the org a free pass.  I will still critique and praise as needed.

Except for Moreno!   I will make sure to not dot every thread with it.   But Moreno gets all of my true ire.

He reamed this franchise but good from a talent standpoint with his very questionable player and FO moves and seemingly anti-Latin American prospects stance.

So many names to gloss him with

52 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I have very recently decided to give pretty much everyone currently in the org a free pass.  I will still critique and praise as needed.

Except for Moreno!   I will make sure to not dot every thread with it.   But Moreno gets all of my true ire.

He reamed this franchise but good from a talent standpoint with his very questionable player and FO moves and seemingly anti-Latin American prospects stance.

So many names to gloss him with

Arte is the one constant -- the Hamilton deal is easily his lowlight.