• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Ducks hope quick series turnaround doesn't leave them as prey in Game 1 against the Predators

Eaves update

Ducks wing Patrick Eaves remains out with an apparent foot injury, but Murray is optimistic after he saw Eaves work out.

“He’s a ways away yet, but the therapy he’s doing and the people he’s working with, it’s coming along,” Murray said. “I have hope.”

Murray also said defenseman Clayton Stoner is available.

4 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

Tickets for Game 1 tonight are around 50% lower than face value on stubhub right now. Holy crap! I'm considering going now lol.

Nashville is one of the worst attendance draws for the Ducks. They are all born and die in their little hick state. In regular season, Predators jerseys are sparse at games. I don't think they even draw the local country western crowd.