• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Cam Fowler is a goddamn idiot. Who in the hell casually skates the puck from mid ice to well into your own zone at a snails pace and burn 10 seconds off the clock WHEN WE'RE DOWN A GOAL WITH AN EMPTY NET WITH LESS THAN 30 SECONDS TO GO!? Absolutely awful!

With that said.... Ducks have been on their heels almost every period in this game except the 2nd period of Game 2. This team needs to sack up.

What was the plan in the last 10 mins or so? Skate the puck backwards to lure in the forechecker, and try for homerun breakout pass? It clearly wasn't working, why do it over and over?

And that play with the extra attacker, lol dafuq guys? We had a game like that vs the oilers, we didn't even get a shot off. 

Oh well. Would have been nice to have Gibby steal us one.

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

What was the plan in the last 10 mins or so? Skate the puck backwards to lure in the forechecker, and try for homerun breakout pass? It clearly wasn't working, why do it over and over?

And that play with the extra attacker, lol dafuq guys? We had a game like that vs the oilers, we didn't even get a shot off. 

Oh well. Would have been nice to have Gibby steal us one.

Honestly, I think the plan for the last 10 mins was the same as the plan in the first 50 mins. Not a really good one. They were lucky to get 1 goal and it was a matter of time until the Preds broke through. That and giving them a pp late in the game didn't help either. 

20 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Honestly, I think the plan for the last 10 mins was the same as the plan in the first 50 mins. Not a really good one. They were lucky to get 1 goal and it was a matter of time until the Preds broke through. That and giving them a pp late in the game didn't help either. 

I thought they played great the first 5-10 mins. They were kicking the preds ass.

But yeah, preds deserved this one. But, we still had a chance to win. And really could have if we played with more intensity to finish it off.

It's been three 1-goal games (ignoring EA goal). Rinne has not been a beast. We just need to get our offense humming. I think gibson has been great, and our D. Wish we could get eaves back. I would potentially sit theodore for bieksa too if he's available.

We just need to take the next one.

10 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Yea refs making no calls our way but the Ducks shouldn't have been in this position 

6 on 5, that's usually how it happens. especially gassed this deep in the playoffs.

in my playing days the refs give the ducks some calls in ot after the bullshit before the goal. especially when the refs gave the press 4 pp's in 6 minutes.....some were warranted, but that's way too one-sided.