• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

The Ducks defense gave up 3 goals. If they give up an average of 3 goals per game (like they have in playoff games to this point), I don't think they can beat this team.

We need to score more. But I have doubts we can against this team. It probably has to come from the defense.

Surprisingly, I'm in a very content mood when it comes to the Ducks right now.  Sure we lost last night.  But of the 3 goals, 1 was off a defenseman doing his job, and the other was off a rag doll formerly known as Corey Perry.  This is a lot better than the first game vs Edmonton where they pretty much ran us out of the building.  Last period, we dominated, and really gives a showing that we can compete well against Picachu and his Pokeman bunch.

But we really do need Eaves back, if not for any reason other than to get the rag doll to the 3rd or 4th line.  He is just killing us on the first line. 

1 minute ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

I predict Nashville scores early & the Ducks try to tie it & then Nashville gets a "magic" goal that luckily ricochets off of a Duck & past Gibson.

I'm sure that both will be when Perry doesn't play D and gives up a turnover.  I'm actually stunned that Ovechkin will get roasted for coasting on D and doing the exact same thing as Perry.  But Perry gets a pass, because he just sucks, but the announcers have no clue and think he's Ovechkin.

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'm sure that both will be when Perry doesn't play D and gives up a turnover.  I'm actually stunned that Ovechkin will get roasted for coasting on D and doing the exact same thing as Perry.  But Perry gets a pass, because he just sucks, but the announcers have no clue and think he's Ovechkin.

It has everything to do with that Perry won a play game in overtime several times as well as holding up the Cup in 07. He's been to conference finals 4 times too while Ovi has yet to reach the conference finals. I think Perry is playing hurt.

When Ovi wins a Cup he'll get a pass. I'd bet Ovi would trade his regular season goal totals to have what Perry has had in 1 cup win & 4 conference finals appearences(06, 07, 15, 17).