• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UC Berkeley Touts $15 Minimum Wage Law, Then Fires Hundreds Of Workers After It Passes

This fear of one old man giving the same stump speech over and over again is a great example of white conservative pussies. Geoff, Adam, Strad, Mt, calscuf. and Nate come across as scared little vaginas.

Whats really funny is calscuf will judge some nameless stoner who wishes their lifestyle wasnt considered a felony, meanwhile calscuf can cheat the system in order to afford to bang strippers and thats somehow american.

Big. Hypocritical. Pussies.

With no ideas of their own.

I don't think anyone has been hostile toward you. Maybe I'm wrong.

The government is corrupt and inefficient. Granting it more power and resources is never a good thing. Bernies ideas are completely unrealistic. If there were a blow job candidate that were fighting for every man to get a daily government sponsored blowjob from hot government chicks he'd get a lot of support too.

The government is corrupt and inefficient. Granting it more power and resources is never a good thing. Bernies ideas are completely unrealistic. If there were a blow job candidate that were fighting for every man to get a daily government sponsored blowjob from hot government chicks he'd get a lot of support too.

Shit you just stole the entire basis of my campaign for office!

This fear of one old man giving the same stump speech over and over again is a great example of white conservative pussies.  Geoff, Adam, Strad, Mt, calscuf. and Nate come across as scared little vaginas.   

Whats really funny is calscuf will judge some nameless stoner who wishes their lifestyle wasnt considered a felony, meanwhile calscuf can cheat the system in order to afford to bang strippers and thats somehow american.

Big. Hypocritical. Pussies.

With no ideas of their own.

Ha ha, what a twit.

We are $19 trillion in debt, and running huge budget deficits every year. And yet the left thinks we have the ability to keep spending, and wants us to spend even more.

Lefties, where do you suppose we get the money to not only cut the deficit, but also fund all these social programs. Don't say raising the taxes of the wealthiest 2%, as that won't raise very much money.

We are $19 trillion in debt, and running huge budget deficits every year. And yet the left thinks we have the ability to keep spending, and wants us to spend even more.

Lefties, where do you suppose we get the money to not only cut the deficit, but also fund all these social programs. Don't say raising the taxes of the wealthiest 2%, as that won't raise very much money.

not only that. I, along with everyone here, will bever be in the 2 percent. Ill never be in the 22 percent. But when inread about anyone getting taxed more, it sounds fine for the ridiculously rich, but then i remember somebody out there could say the same about me. So IMO, you have to really ask why it would be "fair".

If some company does a lot of work overseas, and needs the govt (military) to protect them, sure, they deserve to pay more for services. But i always think in terms of my neighbors. I make more than some, some make more than me. But our kids go to the same schools, we drive the same roads. Not sure i can look next door and assume he should pay more than me because i got a better job, and vice versa

The only reason his ideas are unrealistic in your guys minds are because people want to actively fight to keep the money they've worked so hard to earn instead of handing more of it over to a gov't that has unequivocally proved again and again it doesn't know how to manage money.

fixed.

Shut up, you Big. Hypocritical. Pussy.