• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Chicago Cubs...

Chuck

Getting shutout by Tyler Chatwood today over 7 innings.  lol

Besides Fowler, their entire lineup since the first two games against our Halos have sucked. 

Heyward: .186

Zobrist: .220

Rizzo: .186

Bryant: .234

Soler .234

Russell: .237

Schwarber: Out for the Season

Maybe they're not the favorites to go all the way this year? Because of all the hype, I'm rooting against them. Still hoping the Pirates or Mets take the NL pennant.

Joe is the smartest manager in baseball. A lot people didn't think the Cubs would make it to the postseason last year.

Before last year, lots of people thought they'd be contenders this year. Joe didn't whip a bunch of lovable losers into shape, that team is stacked from years of high draft picks.

Joe's good, too.

It's been well over 100 years. They deserve a ring and so do their fans. But if they start winning a lot, I have a feeling their fans will turn into Red Sox type fans. Still I hope they get one for all the lifelong fans

im split. I like their team a lot, would be cool to see them win one after all the years. At the same time, it would take away the niche if loveable loser. And agreed, cubs fans are going to go full retard if they win

It's been well over 100 years. They deserve a ring and so do their fans. But if they start winning a lot, I have a feeling their fans will turn into Red Sox type fans. Still I hope they get one for all the lifelong fans

I think about guys around my age who have never seen their team play in a World Series. I am fortunate in that both teams that I follow have won a Series in my lifetime, even if it never happens again. It would be nice for Cubs fans to experience that.

I think about guys around my age who have never seen their team play in a World Series. I am fortunate in that both teams that I follow have won a Series in my lifetime, even if it never happens again. It would be nice for Cubs fans to experience that.

I'm with you... except for the multiple teams in the same sport thing. 

Joe didn't whip a bunch of lovable losers into shape, that team is stacked from years of high draft picks.

They certainly aren't lovable losers but almost no one of importance on that team is a high Cubs draft pick. Bryant is the only starter. Schwarber is out for the year. Baez is like a third-string 2b. And Szczur is the only other player on the team drafted by them. In the 5th round. Literally none of their pitchers were drafted by them. Not a single one.

The team is stacked, but not as a result of high draft picks. It's been smart trades and signings that made the Cubs.

Getting shutout by Tyler Chatwood today over 7 innings. lol

Besides Fowler, their entire lineup since the first two games against our Halos have sucked.

Heyward: .186

Zobrist: .220

Rizzo: .186

Bryant: .234

Soler .234

Russell: .237

Schwarber: Out for the Season

Maybe they're not the favorites to go all the way this year? Because of all the hype, I'm rooting against them. Still hoping the Pirates or Mets take the NL pennant.

As we all now know, batting averages don't tell the whole story.

The Cubbies lead the majors in walks and are second in runs scored.

Pitching wise they are first in the majors in WHIP and second in ERA.

They are hard to beat now so you don't want to play them when their bats wake up.