• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Disenfranchisement

I look forward to TF calling out everyone else on their hyperbole

I'm not petty enough to call everyone out on their hyperbole (it would be a full time job). I just know Nate is overreacting just a tad on Bernie's power (or lack thereof) to destroy America as we know it.

I am terrified Bernie will not just destroy Merica, but will take even more of my money than Barry already does. And I am sick of paying taxes. I want to buy a new car, preferably a German vehicle. That is hard to do paying one-third of my taxes to Barry, Jerry, and all the people who don't want to work hard.

That being said, if Bernie will wipe out my college debt, I'll gladly vote for him. But because I am a Caucasian male, and make more than $40k, I don't expect he wants to help me.

I'm not petty enough to call everyone out on their hyperbole (it would be a full time job). I just know Nate is overreacting just a tad on Bernie's power (or lack thereof) to destroy America as we know it.

Oh, I know you aren't that petty. But I want you to be.

Just for entertainment purposes

I am terrified Bernie will not just destroy Merica, but will take even more of my money than Barry already does. And I am sick of paying taxes. I want to buy a new car, preferably a German vehicle. That is hard to do paying one-third of my taxes to Barry, Jerry, and all the people who don't want to work hard.

That being said, if Bernie will wipe out my college debt, I'll gladly vote for him. But because I am a Caucasian male, and make more than $40k, I don't expect he wants to help me.

Fat chance, honky

No candidate is going to have carte blanche and be able to implement their tax and spending plan in it's entirety but of the 4 main candidates Sanders' plan is the one that will hurt the economy, the middle class and my wallet the most.  The last 4 decades have shown how wasteful our government is, how they use deficit spending as a way of life and the fact that once they start to "give" something away it won't end until the house of cards comes tumbling down.  If any of the candidates were serious about doing what's best for the country their plans would include serious cuts.  You can still have a spending plan that includes things like college and health care but continuing to kick the can down the road by funding the American way of life with debt isn't going to end well.

I've lived in several Euro countries and have friends from Europe, Asia, S Murica & Africa. There is no place like the US to "make it". Not even close.

There are places in the world where life is an absolute shitshow and the other places where life is comfortable (even more comfortable than the US) but if you are entrepreneurial, there is only one place in the world where being your own boss is as accessible and most lucrative. It takes sacrifice but it's possible. 

It is not yet but certainly can get there. All of these idiots want to spend, Bernie just by far wants to spend the most and seems to have the worst grasp on reality. More even than Trump.

Trump thinks he'll make Mexico pay for a wall.

Hey Tank, didn't they just release the results of the latest (7th?) Benghazi investigation? What'd they find on Hillary this time?

Doesn't matter. She doesn't take responsibilities for her own actions, refuses to admit any wrongdoing, and is blind to the consequences of her actions in Libya (supporting the rebels, overthrowing Benghazi, and then deposing Gaddafi). Libya is pretty much a failed state thanks to Obama and Clinton—the difference is that Obama admits he made mistakes, and Hillary doesn't.

Watching the debate the other night, I couldn't help but notice how much she sounded like a Republican when talking about the plight of the Libyan people. We heard that same spiel from them in regards to the Iraq War. "But what about those poor people" - like there aren't many other oppressive dictators around the world.

I don't fully understand why Republicans hate her as much as they do - she's not all that different from them.

Watching the debate the other night, I couldn't help but notice how much she sounded like a Republican when talking about the plight of the Libyan people. We heard that same spiel from them in regards to the Iraq War. "But what about those poor people" - like there aren't many other oppressive dictators around the world.

I don't fully understand why Republicans hate her as much as they do - she's not all that different from them.

Republican v Democrat. They just want their side to win. No matter what

I don't like Hillary at all, but the Benghazi investigations are a waste and a half. And that meme is doubly stupid because she actually testified about it.

Plenty of other legit reasons to not like her.

i posted the meme because i thought it was funny.

that was it, nothing more, nothing less.