• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seven years ago

Oz27

I am not sure any celebrity death has every bothered me - except Adenhart's. Maybe because I was a new father and imagined what Adenhart's father must have been dealing with, it maybe it was the fan in me feeling cheated.

I clearly recall waking up that morning and coming to this board to check the news. The thread about the accident had been started, but it appeared to be rumor at that point. Then Chuck confirmed it, and it felt like getting kicked in the stomach.

I am not sure any celebrity death has every bothered me - except Adenhart's. Maybe because I was a new father and imagined what Adenhart's father must have been dealing with, it maybe it was the fan in me feeling cheated.

I clearly recall waking up that morning and coming to this board to check the news. The thread about the accident had been started, but it appeared to be rumor at that point. Then Chuck confirmed it, and it felt like getting kicked in the stomach.

Yeah, pretty much the same thing.  Saw a thread about an accident and followed it all morning.  Something you don't forget

Doesn't seem like it was 7 years ago but thinking back I was discussing it at work with a fellow Angels fan and some co-workers who all left 5+ years ago.  I remember when the news first broke someone had called into one of the sports radio stations saying they worked at the hospital he was taken to and most thought or hoped it was BS.  Weird to think he'd only be 30 now and still playing.