• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Point Counterpoint Quick Hit – Is It Time To Fire Scioscia?

They had a very good ST ... that's all you can ask for going into the season. If your stars can't buy a hit and your two best starters falter ... guess what?

My eyes are on our division ... Texas will be our first real test.

No offense but you seem to always follow the crowd here.

If you really think I follow the crowd then you are incredibly stupid. I don't mean that as an insult nearly as much as I do an observation. Go troll somewhere else.

They had a very good ST ... that's all you can ask for going into the season. If your stars can't buy a hit and your two best starters falter ... guess what?

My eyes are on our division ... Texas will be our first real test.

No offense but you seem to always follow the crowd here.

Actually, since ST doesn't mean shit, all you can ask for is good play in the games that do.

You know what makes a great manager?

Good players.

I fail to see how our lack of talent is Sciosca's problem.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

this

Its not even about defending scioscia. But does anyone look at our roster and say (honestly) its a playoff team? Its some onteresting young guys and trout. Its not built as well as the competition. Plain and simple. Certainly nowhere near as good as the cubs, which is what everyone is up in arms over.

He won a world series for us 14 years ago. He's got a grace period, ya know!

How come nobody gives him credit for 6 division titles. Oneven as little as 18 months ago. Last year came a game from playoffs despite having a pitiful lineup. These debates do get old.

Lack of talent? What about 2012? So much lack of talent on that team.

people rememner the names of the offense on that team. And the splash of adding cj wilson to weave/haren/santana. They forget haren completely fell apart and santana had his bi annual shit year.

Jason isringhausen was closing games that year...

An actual bullpen would have netted that team a playoff spot.

Again, this isnt to defend sosh. But if you look back after the peak of 2009, 14 was the only year we had a real bullpen. And for whatever reason, dipoto decided to break it up in 15.

The current mess this team is in is far more on arte and dipoto than scioscia. And i say that being totally fine with canning sosh.

If you really think I follow the crowd then you are incredibly stupid. I don't mean that as an insult nearly as much as I do an observation. Go troll somewhere else.

Stradling, you do follow the crowd. The entire off season you were jumping from one free agent to the next then ripping anyone that wasn't on that bandwagon.

Stradling, you do follow the crowd. The entire off season you were jumping from one free agent to the next then ripping anyone that wasn't on that bandwagon.

Eric, just because I believed free agency was the best way to solve a problem doesn't mean I just go with the crowd. If you have no minor-league system and you have no trade bait free agency with a logical answer. I also thought since they traded for Simmons they were trying to win now.