• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I know most of you probably don't like Jon Stewart but...

Jon Stewart continues to be hilariously relevant...

I'm in agreement that if we give-up too many of our freedoms and rights, Democracy will lose.  Supposedly, the crock-pot maker has already pulled their "cooking" products from shelves "out of respect" for the Boston victims... What's next?  No more auto sales after the next wackjob uses one in a mass-killing? 

Jon Stewart continues to be hilariously relevant...

I'm in agreement that if we give-up too many of our freedoms and rights, Democracy will lose. Supposedly, the crock-pot maker has already pulled their "cooking" products from shelves "out of respect" for the Boston victims... What's next? No more auto sales after the next wackjob uses one in a mass-killing?

Hell, they my try to restrict firearms the next time they are used to kill people.

I've always liked Stewart but I'd like him more if he'd do that with the clowns at MSNBC as well.

I have seen Stewart go after them all and MSNBC sucks but the simple fact is FOX is much easier to make fun of. FOX is a perfect fit for a good comedy writing staff.

And MSNBC isn't? A bunch of phony ass holier-than-thoughs with their hipster glasses speaking for the masses from way up on the high horses of self righteousness. Stewart could easily do every bit he does against the Fox clown posse against the other side on pretty much the same issues.

And MSNBC isn't? A bunch of phony ass holier-than-thoughs with their hipster glasses speaking for the masses from way up on the high horses of self righteousness. Stewart could easily do every bit he does against the Fox clown posse against the other side on pretty much the same issues.

Is someone mad because people are picking on his favorite "news" station???

Don't get pissed off about it.  MSNBC is drab and boring.  FOX manufactures 7/8 of their news and is so sensational about it that it begs to be made fun of. Remember we are all living in camps with indoctrinated children and have no future.  Amirite?