• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Europe is under attack by terrorists...

They asked Obama today about it and this is what he said:

We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.

cool, but I want specifics!

They asked Obama today about it and this is what he said:

We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.

cool, but I want specifics!

Maybe he'll do stuff like take out ISIS' money and kill Bin Laden. Or he could tell someone that he likes their concept for a new PBJ sandwich machine in the "boardroom" and then put on a trucker hat with his name on it. One of the two. Either will do.

You poke a bee's nest and you only increase your chances of being stung. I tend to feel its time for Europe and the USA to get completely out of the Middle East and let them figure shit out.

the problem with that is the crazies wont exactly follow suit. Obviously theres no guarantee us being there will stop something from happening, either.

So ask the guy with his name on a steak. Got it.

Me: I can't believe that people are actually thinking of making Honey Boo Boo the next commissioner of Major League Baseball.

Jay: I didn't like Bug Selig. Meep Meep. Let's play checkers. I like pears.

solid argument

"Immigrants to America have killed and have plotted to kill.  However, the real threat comes from successive generations of Muslims living in the West, which have proven to be more radical and more dangerous than their parents.  Muslim immigration thus means that more Americans will eventually die.  The benefits that offset this reality are not entirely clear."

probably a good reason to slam the brakes on bringing in all the immigrants from syria and elsewhere that barry is doing.

which ones do you count as attacks and which ones do you count as workplace violence?

Terrorist attacks, like the one that just happened in Belgium. And please find anywhere I've called something workplace violence.

You poke a bee's nest and you only increase your chances of being stung. I tend to feel its time for Europe and the USA to get completely out of the Middle East and let them figure shit out.

one of the complications to this idea is the fact that so many muslims immigrants have relocated to a ton of places in europe. you can stay out of the middle east, but the middle east has come to several european countries, and it isn't going well.

Terrorist attacks, like the one that just happened in Belgium. And please find anywhere I've called something workplace violence.

I think he's asking if San Bernardino fits terrorist attack or workplace violence.  But that's just a guess. 

How do you define whether or not someone was attacked?  Do they have to die?