• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's the Best Frozen Pizza?

• 7 months later...

I typically buy the Kirkland brand at Costco to freeze.  Of course, a trip to Costco isn't complete without a combo slice or a dog.  I'm a big fan of the similar experience at Sam's Club (or at least used to be while still living in Ca.).  No Sam's Clubs in Oregon or Washington.

On a separate note, I used to love the frozen Celeste pizza's that were on croissant.  I used to eat those like mad about 20 years ago.  Not sure when the stopped making them that way, but I miss them.

As far as personal frozen pizza goes, I like Celeste pizzas. 

I agree that there is good pizza in SoCal but it's just harder to get. In New York there isn't bad pizza. To me the sign of a good pizza is if I like the Margherita pizza. I'm generally not a big fan of cheese pizza but my favorite pizza is a good margherita.

Papa Murphy's Take and Bake is not frozen but they make to order pizzas you take home to bake. Rather than bring home or have delivered a pizza that gets sloppy in a box you pick these up and bake them at home so you choose how done you want it. They make a double decked that is like an extra large calzone.

http://www.papamurphys.com/OurMenu/Overview

And Nate's a homo.

Papa Murphy's Take and Bake is not frozen but they make to order pizzas you take home to bake. Rather than bring home or have delivered a pizza that gets sloppy in a box you pick these up and bake them at home so you choose how done you want it. They make a double decked that is like an extra large calzone.

http://www.papamurphys.com/OurMenu/Overview

And Nate's a homo.

I tried liking Papa Murphy's, I just couldn't. It's gross.