• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Erin Andrews

That was a gross over pay. It shows juries have the collective under standing of a fruit bat as to what constitutes real damages.

I completely agree. Although she should have received a large award, this is absurd.

That being said, it may very well get reduced by the judge.

I'll be the first to ask some dick questions.

Was her testimony on the stand about depression, anxiety, violation of privacy, and a traumatic experience a bunch of crocodile tears and BS?  These women obviously crave the public spotlight and that invites creeps like the one who spied on her.  Meanwhile, they go to public beaches wearing skimpy bikinis knowing a bunch of AW members (er, creeps) will photograph them.  Then they pose for the swimsuit edition of various magazines, which affirms the creeps even more. 

Why again are we supposed to feel sorry for Erin Andrews? 

Was her testimony on the stand about depression, anxiety, violation of privacy, and a traumatic experience a bunch of crocodile tears and BS? These women obviously crave the public spotlight and that invites creeps like the one who spied on her. Meanwhile, they go to public beaches wearing skimpy bikinis knowing a bunch of AW members (er, creeps) will photograph them. Then they pose for the swimsuit edition of various magazines, which affirms the creeps even more.

Lol it's her fault.

You win for dumbest post of the year.

Was her testimony on the stand about depression, anxiety, violation of privacy, and a traumatic experience a bunch of crocodile tears and BS? These women obviously crave the public spotlight and that invites creeps like the one who spied on her. Meanwhile, they go to public beaches wearing skimpy bikinis knowing a bunch of AW members (er, creeps) will photograph them. Then they pose for the swimsuit edition of various magazines, which affirms the creeps even more.

Oh Jesus Christ.

One of the blatantly dumbest things I've seen here in a while.

Reminds me of the dude in some rape thread that said it's women's fault for being attractive or the way they dress and something to the extent (not that they deserve it) but they had it coming.

No need to feel sorry for anyone but at least acknowledge that blatant invasions of privacy have a price.

Yes, it's called incarceration and fines for the perpetrators. But suing the hotel chains is simply a money grab and nothing else.

Yes, it's called incarceration and fines for the perpetrators. But suing the hotel chains is simply a money grab and nothing else.

They told a stalker what room she was staying in and allowed him to get the room next to hers... I would say they have some liability.  The courts agreed.