• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your political compass

I knew I'd be pretty much in the center. I hate extremes pretty much across the board.

So you're an extremist in your disdain for extremes. F'n radical.

I end up in that same spot in that same box on pretty much every test because of my dislike of handing the world over to groups whose only vision is short term financial gain.

What the hell...why isn't it letting me upload the image?

I fall in the far left lower corner 

Some of those economic questions were pretty skewed, I usually tend to be more towards the middle economically, and it's obviously a british based quiz as there were a number of questions about funding public broadcasting (bbc), which is a much bigger issue in the UK than the states. But overall, not too surprising. I wonder what questions separated folks like Glen and myself.

Yea Eric, sadly I'm probably topped out at work. Realistically there is one promotion possible, but we have a total of six of those guys in the company, and I don't really have that skill set nor the desire to have that set of skills. It is very strange knowing that I'm in year 7 of what is possibly 22 or so years left of work at the same position. I was a manager for what seemed like a long time, but it was only 11 years. It certainly could be worse.

What I was referring to is where you sit politically kind of sits with your corporate philosophy and to reach the level of success you have the two had to parallel.

That company is growing and there is still plenty of upward mobility. You may want to look at some online college courses to bolster your resume so you don't create your own ceiling. You're a smart guy, obviously good with people so keep your pathways open.

Go animal style by packing on some extras to your beef.