• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your political compass

chart_zpscwuusopq.png

Your Political Compass Economic Left/Right: -3.63 
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.59

Ive always seen my self as sort of center left.  i showed up a little more left here then I have in similar things that ive done. Still pretty moderate it I think. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

PTa0w64.jpg

There seemed to be more questions about fiscal views and the role of government than about how I view society. If there were more questions about that I think I would've swung a little back towards the center instead of so far right. But that's roughly where I would've seen myself. Matches all the other things like this I've taken in the past.

For some reason I can't post an image of my political compass - it says I "can't post the image extension in this community."

I guess my extreme left-libertarianism isn't fit for viewing on this forum.

same issue here, you have to link it out of photobucket or something.  little bit of leg work, but an interesting topic so I bothered with it.

Yea Eric, sadly I'm probably topped out at work. Realistically there is one promotion possible, but we have a total of six of those guys in the company, and I don't really have that skill set nor the desire to have that set of skills. It is very strange knowing that I'm in year 7 of what is possibly 22 or so years left of work at the same position. I was a manager for what seemed like a long time, but it was only 11 years. It certainly could be worse.