• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OJ anyone?

I don't buy it. How was it not found initially? Could it possibly have DNA evidence 22 years later? And while I am no legal expert, how could they re-try OJ without violating double-jeopardy.

Plus, anyone with half a brain already knows he did it.

I've always wondered.  How long do they keep evidence?  And where?  Since it seems like there would be a lot of it. 

Could they tell, this many years after, if that knife was used?  Like characteristics matching the knife wounds?  Or would they have to rely solely on dna stuff?

Of course it would be LOL's if the knife was the one, but there was evidence on it that it was used by someone else.

i haven't heard any of this . . . did they just today find the alledged knife use to commit the murders? and where and how did they find it?

i think a lot of people (myself included) always thought the package OJ sent to bobby kardashian included the knife so that he could keep it out of police hands, which i didn't really understand legally how that worked.

Edited by Tank

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The Post reports that the police dispatcher who handled the initial report knew Simpson well and discussed him by name when sending units to the bar, saying “Orenthal is here” in a tape obtained by TMZ. 

It's never a good sign when the police dispatchers are on a first name basis with you.