• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

On 10/8/2022 at 7:07 PM, Kotchman said:

Cramp was impressed and I trust his experience 

You two bring up people while you pillow talk.  This is some weird ass gay shit and I already told you I don't want to fuck you.  You guys pillow talk to each other and can only come up with me and Blarg.  That is all you can come up with jacking to facetime or one of you jacking on imaginary facetime.  I would seek help.   

16 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You two bring up people while you pillow talk.  This is some weird ass gay shit and I already told you I don't want to fuck you.  You guys pillow talk to each other and can only come up with me and Blarg.  That is all you can come up with jacking to facetime or one of you jacking on imaginary facetime.  I would seek help.   

Let me guess. The Q trumper cowboys fans ruined your Sunday. 

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Let me guess. The Q trumper cowboys fans ruined your Sunday. 

You are correct with that, but they don't ruin my day.  I am intellectually superior to them so it is beneath my standards to ever let them ruin my day.  They are funny little cult followers though.  If you think about it Jerry Jones runs a cult also.  He rakes in the money and they still believe he is bringing them a winner.  Just like The Jesus is going to bestow riches upon them.  They are so easily duped.  Thank you for reminding me just how stupid they are. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

You are correct with that, but they don't ruin my day.  I am intellectually superior to them so it is beneath my standards to ever let them ruin my day.  They are funny little cult followers though.  If you think about it Jerry Jones runs a cult also.  He rakes in the money and they still believe he is bringing them a winner.  Just like The Jesus is going to bestow riches upon them.  They are so easily duped.  Thank you for reminding me just how stupid they are. 

I must be the only cowboy fan that accepts the fact that Jerry will never win another super bowl. 

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

China gonna China

TikTok Bans the Term “White Lives Matter”

TikTok has banned users from even searching for the term “white lives matter,” listing the phrase as being associated with “hateful behavior.”

https://summit.news/2022/10/10/tiktok-bans-the-term-white-lives-matter/

Any prohibition against this?

8C367FB2-F753-4457-AD5B-6604FB551A49.gif

Reading an article about the Chiefs game. I have Sports Illustrated on my feed as I'm into sports, but fuck is this shit getting out of hand. They are purposely posting sports stories that are politically or socially charged to add to societies division and woke nonsense.

During the game there was a terrible roughing the QB penalty and Troy Aikman said "They should take the dresses off" or something like that. Now all these homo men that are suddenly radical feminists with Twitter accounts are coming out and SI is there to cove it.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.42.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.42.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.42.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.43.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.43.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.43.42 PM.png

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Reading an article about the Chiefs game. I have Sports Illustrated on my feed as I'm into sports, but fuck is this shit getting out of hand. They are purposely posting sports stories that are politically or socially charged to add to societies division and woke nonsense.

During the game there was a terrible roughing the QB penalty and Troy Aikman said "They should take the dresses off" or something like that. Now all these homo men that are suddenly radical feminists with Twitter accounts are coming out and SI is there to cove it.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.42.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.42.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.42.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.43.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.43.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.43.42 PM.png

The problem is the offended people are a tiny amount of the audience but they make the most noise. It’s like a little dog that won’t stop barking. You just have to ignore it

Just now, Jason said:

The problem is the offended people are a tiny amount of the audience but they make the most noise. It’s like a little dog that won’t stop barking. You just have to ignore it

I actually don't even have Twitter and never have. At first it was just people that liked to hear themselves talk, but now it's all woke, outrage, pushing beliefs, arguing with strangers, etc.

Not my cup of tea. I was just put off as I thought I was reading an article about the game and it was mostly about this nonsense.

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Sorry you’re about to lose your lib echo chamber circle jerk. Oh and please don’t deny you have a Twitter account because nobody here believes that bullshit. 

My reply was about Blarg saying "abolish censorship." By the way he just deleted a post I made which proves his hypocrisy.

Once again I don't have Twitter account and don't care if Elon buys it. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

My reply was about Blarg saying "abolish censorship." By the way he just deleted a post I made which proves his hypocrisy.

Once again I don't have Twitter account and don't care if Elon buys it. 

You have a Twitter account and I’m going to find it. 

F649A62F-7AD3-4AF9-A49D-1D5A3D95F807.webp