• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

At least you have the privilege of knowing more about Cals’ balls 

It’s a medical issue, Jason.  It’s not cool to make fun of medical issues.  If you were extreme low IQ or something I wouldn’t make fun of that.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/09/01/bank-of-america-to-help-minorities-buy-first-homes-with-new-mortgages.html
here you go @Taylor. Now you just have to move to a new neighborhood. Good news is the neighborhood will have a majority of democrat voters like yourself 

I'm a fan of this. A practical and effective form of reparations.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/09/01/bank-of-america-to-help-minorities-buy-first-homes-with-new-mortgages.html
here you go @Taylor. Now you just have to move to a new neighborhood. Good news is the neighborhood will have a majority of democrat voters like yourself 

Seems like privilege to me. 

Nice scheme to get minorities into crippling debt so they can do another debt forgiveness shenanigan ahead of the 20xx election

On 9/2/2022 at 9:23 AM, Taylor said:

I'm a fan of this. A practical and effective form of reparations.

15k to 50k dollars will buy a home in about any predominately black community in America. Just a few years ago the houses started at 5k. These houses are pretty affordable. A lot of blacks has rather live in section 8 for a few dollars a month versus pay that 75 bucks as a home owner. I’ve need to send some of their sally struthers money to black families. For just 2.50 a day you can provide home for black Americans in desperate need

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 7:43 AM, St1ck said:

US Rep: Sitcom with Danny DeVito as voice of Satan is 'evil'
https://news.yahoo.com/us-rep-sitcom-danny-devito-222920858.html

An animated horror comedy featuring Danny DeVito as the voice of Satan is “clearly evil,” says a Republican congressman from Louisiana whose Facebook post deno...

Danny Devito is so awesome. Can't believe that little fuck is still making stuff.