• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

I honestly don’t understand why parents take their kids to this bullshit. Are they purposely trying to fuck up their little ones’ childhood? Most likely it’s single moms who made poor life choices and have pussies that smell like rotten Chipotle. You know the kind that St1ck used to let peg him back in college. 

54 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I honestly don’t understand why parents take their kids to this bullshit. Are they purposely trying to fuck up their little ones’ childhood? Most likely it’s single moms who made poor life choices and have pussies that smell like rotten Chipotle. You know the kind that St1ck used to let peg him back in college. 

Rotten Chipotle? You're trying too hard. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Larry thinks all gay men are pedophiles. 

That’s the problem  with lib logic. There are very few “always in life”. No all gays aren’t pedos. Yes all are sexual deviants. If a man will put something in his ass there ain’t a whole lot left that’s off limits. 

Edited by Kotchman

36 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hunter-mcgrady-favorite-size-inclusive-175152598.html

Just head straight for the comments.

Well, stop at the pics for a minute, then head to the comments. 

What's funny is there's at least a 95% chance that every dude in the comments is size AW standard.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

I don’t understand the desire to hire all these trans entertain kids. It makes zero sense. 

It’s easier to understand how we have a lost generation of kids. These parents and performers need to be in prison. They’ll have plenty of poles and men to rub their penis. 

Vermont girls' high school volleyball team are barred from their OWN locker room after complaining about transgender student who uses it and 'who made inappropriate remark to them'

Members of a Vermont girls high school volleyball team have been banned from using their own locker room and now have to change in a single bathroom stall after they complained about a transgender teammate.

Some teammates allege that the transgender player at Randolph Union High School made an 'inappropriate remark' to some of them while they were changing in the locker room. 

They now want the school to relocate the transgender player, who hasn't been named. No details of the alleged inappropriate remark have been shared. 

But Vermont's state law means that students can play sports and use the locker which correspond to the gender with which they identify.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11269869/Vermont-girls-high-school-volleyball-team-barred-locker-room-transgender-student.html

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Plus I’ll take into consideration the feelings of a girls volleyball team over a stupid, confused faggot. 

But if a girl from the volleyball team accused your pastor or your favorite politician of sexual assault, you would say she's either lying or was asking for it.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

But if a girl from the volleyball team accused your pastor or your favorite politician of sexual assault, you would say she's either lying or was asking for it.

Why have you decided to be such a twat? You keep posting disingenuous arguments that you don't even believe in to try and play stupid gotcha games. 

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Why have you decided to be such a twat? You keep posting disingenuous arguments that you don't even believe in to try and play stupid gotcha games. 

We all do this. What you just described is like 75% of the posts in the Spin Forum.

My point is that conservative men (as well as many self-described progressive men) have been wrong and wrong again when it comes to listening to the stories of women accusing men of sexual assault. Yeah yeah, Trevor Bauer.  I'm talking about the tens of thousands of womem and children who were abused in Southern Baptist churches, and when coming forward, were not believed or victim blamed or forced to forgive their abusers. I'm talking about the rampant abuse in the Catholic Church. I'm talking about how long it took for Harvey Weinstein to come to justice when everyone in Hollywood knew he was a monster.

Yet when there's talk of transgender women using the restrooms of the gender they identify with, the immediate reaction is, "Men are going to use this to prey on women," as if men aren't preying on women and children in every institution that exists.

My sons had a great history teacher in high school. He moved on to a private school and two girls claimed he sexually assaulted both of them. He was immediately arrested, fired from his job. Later they both recanted and their excuse was he was giving them failing grades and they wanted to get back at him.

This was after he committed suicide. They were not charged with any crime and went back to school like nothing happened. 

So, yeah, every coin has two sides. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

My sons had a great history teacher in high school. He moved on to a private school and two girls claimed he sexually assaulted both of them. He was immediately arrested, fired from his job. Later they both recanted and their excuse was he was giving them failing grades and they wanted to get back at him.

This was after he committed suicide. They were not charged with any crime and went back to school like nothing happened. 

So, yeah, every coin has two sides. 

He’s collateral damage to Taylor.  As long as those poor girls weren’t actually assaulted, that’s all that matters.