• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i played on my college ice hockey team. 

this is a ridiculous statement from you (unless, of course, you played broom ball - then it would be even more ridiculous).

I played ice hockey as well. Not sure if Jason knows that skating and hockey are related.

Then again the closest rink to the high desert was probably Blue Jay and that collapsed in a snowstorm years ago.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-xpm-2013-aug-30-la-sp-figure-skating-ice-castles-20130831-story.html

2 hours ago, Jason said:

hockey is a semi-violent sport so that's not what I am talking about. I'm talking about just going to a rink, renting skates and skating around to the lame music they play. Guys should not do that

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I played ice hockey as well. Not sure if Jason knows that skating and hockey are related.

Then again the closest rink to the high desert was probably Blue Jay and that collapsed in a snowstorm years ago.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-xpm-2013-aug-30-la-sp-figure-skating-ice-castles-20130831-story.html

I’ve been to the Blue Jay rink a long time ago 

Edited by Jason

Ice hockey is the true form of skating. Guys in makeup and sequins spinning girls around is fine if you are indeed gay.  I also tried some junior hockey and have the three caps in my face after all these years to prove it.  I was really out of my element in that sport and don't remember being upright on the skates very often. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

If I’m correct it’s a movie theater now. I’m pretty sure I saw American Hustle there. Holycrap that movie was an hour longer than it should have been. 

Last time I went to that ice skating rink I was coming down off acid after spending the weirdest night in Running Springs with two friends at their place.  They were the Nazi and his Asian Best Friend.  

10 hours ago, Jason said:

hockey is a semi-violent sport so that's not what I am talking about. I'm talking about just going to a rink, renting skates and skating around to the lame music they play. Guys should not do that

figure skating is what you wanted to say. 

btw, skating with girls makes skating of any kind acceptable. the music made it even better. i'm willing to die on this hill.

also, one time my brother and i went skating one sunday morning. marcel dionne and his family were there and we got to meet him.

8 hours ago, cals said:

Last time I went to that ice skating rink I was coming down off acid after spending the weirdest night in Running Springs with two friends at their place.  They were the Nazi and his Asian Best Friend.  

Yes I went twice with a girl 25 years ago. She enjoyed watching me fall. I guess the reward was banging her in her parents mountain home jacuzzi. 

• 2 weeks later...