• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

You would think more Libs like Maher would take a stand against this nonsense before it gets any worse. What's happening with the left is something different than being a liberal   

I think the fringe on your side is more dangerous than a bunch of whiny 20-somethings. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I think the fringe on your side is more dangerous than a bunch of whiny 20-somethings. 

None of the fringes are good but these woke idiots sure have a loud voice and people are listening to them, for whatever reason. 

Honestly the country probably needs some hard economic times and a war that touches every American family. We all try to shelter our kids and lesson life’s burdens. We’ve raised a generation that believes America is economic depression proof and military indestructible. We let these fools focus on social justice and tampons for men while the world and our politicians plan our economic and military defeat. 

50 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You know this wouldn’t be an issue if your people would stop pushing queer propaganda to minors. We could easily go back to the old days when National Geographic was our best chance at seeing some tits in the school library but no your sick people want instructions on gay sex distributed in the first grade. 

Most Americans fail to understand the lgbt community can’t reproduce naturally so the only way they survive is to corrupt kids. Most gays were a victim of sexual assault or were groomed and they repeat the cycle. The average adult with average intelligence understands the basics of life and isn’t interested in their sexual perversion. This makes it essential for them to target young easily influenced children. 

If I were KC I'd say, sure. We will leave your people with nothing to talk about, nothing to have protests about, nothing that will give Americans any reason to ever think of your dying culture. You can spend the rest of your days being completely ignored.

Then change the name to the Calvary with a bugle on the helmet. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If I were KC I'd say, sure. We will leave your people with nothing to talk about, nothing to have protests about, nothing that will give Anericans any reason to ever think of your dying culture. You can spend the rest of your days being completely ignored.

The first time I read bulge on the helmet. Certainly would have been original 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If I were KC I'd say, sure. We will leave your people with nothing to talk about, nothing to have protests about, nothing that will give Anericans any reason to ever think of your dying culture. You can spend the rest of your days being completely ignored.

Exactly why their bitching doesn't make a lot of sense. It's almost like they want to be completely erased from the American landscape 

Beloved Oakland bakery owner dies after violent robbery, friends say

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/oakland-woman-unlikely-to-recover-after-violent-robbery-friends-say/

Jen Angel, a beloved local bakery owner and social justice community activist, died on Thursday from injuries she suffered in a violent robbery, according to her close friends. She was 48.

On Monday, Angel was sitting inside her car behind a bank on Webster Street in Oakland when a thief broke into the car and grabbed her purse. The robber darted into a getaway vehicle that was waiting nearby, police said.

“The victim exited their vehicle and attempted to retrieve their stolen belongings from the individual. While the victim struggled for their belongings, they were knocked to the ground and sustained injuries,” the Oakland Police Department told KRON4.

Angel was dragged by the getaway car. The entire incident happened in broad daylight.

If a suspect is arrested by police, Angel’s family said she would not want her assailant to be prosecuted in criminal court. Angel did not believe in incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity.

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

If a suspect is arrested by police, Angel’s family said she would not want her assailant to be prosecuted in criminal court. Angel did not believe in incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity.

Lol, I'd like to know what her solution to violence was 

Edited by Jason

6 hours ago, Jay said:

this is ridiculous.

Yes, truly insane. But if you read carefully from above:

“The victim exited their vehicle and attempted to retrieve their stolen belongings from the individual. While the victim struggled for their belongings, they were knocked to the ground and sustained injuries,” the Oakland Police Department told KRON4.

“The victim exited their vehicle and attempted to retrieve their stolen belongings... they were knocked to the ground..." 

Weird.