• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Wow! There’s no coming back from this one. Dilbert is gone. With that said, how many of us white people here live in a neighborhood with a lot of black folks? 

There are reasons for this that are mostly related to things that the Dilbert man is not mentioning.  Much more banal and substantially less shocking than 50% of the blacks want to do a pogrom on the haaaaaawhytes.  $$$$$$$$, red lining, suburbanization.  Racism is involved in all of these things but not in the way Dilbert man is describing.  Very sad, etc. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There are reasons for this that are mostly related to things that the Dilbert man is not mentioning.  Much more banal and substantially less shocking than 50% of the blacks want to do a pogrom on the haaaaaawhytes.  $$$$$$$$, red lining, suburbanization.  Racism is involved in all of these things but not in the way Dilbert man is describing.  Very sad, etc. 

there is no justifiable reason for the racist violent behavior from the black community. Excuse making libs simply enable destructive behavior that furthers the racial divide and handicaps real progress in the black community. Codling never leads to success. The black community needs to be held accountable for their actions and a disciplined plan that replaces their uncivilized behavior with productive civilized solutions. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

there is no justifiable reason for the racist violent behavior from the black community. Excuse making libs simply enable destructive behavior that furthers the racial divide and handicaps real progress in the black community. Codling never leads to success. The black community needs to be held accountable for their actions and a disciplined plan that replaces their uncivilized behavior with productive civilized solutions. 

Maybe we should put them in zoos.  Much to consider. 

32 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I think the notion of holding an entire community, as a whole, responsible is definitely racist and not the right approach. Most of the black community doesn't like the BS either but their elected officials and activists are working against them. I think holding individual people accountable for their criminal behavior as opposed to worrying about it disproportionality affecting a group is a better strategy. You want to lower crime and violence? Lock up people that are committing crimes. You want to lower gun crime? Start enforcing laws we have like enhancements for gangs and firearms. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think the notion of holding an entire community, as a whole, responsible is definitely racist and not the right approach. Most of the black community doesn't like the BS either but their elected officials and activists are working against them. I think holding individual people accountable for their criminal behavior as opposed to worrying about it disproportionality affecting a group is a better strategy. You want to lower crime and violence? Lock up people that are committing crimes. You want to lower gun crime? Start enforcing laws we have like enhancements for gangs and firearms. 

Jason.  The United States incarcerates more people than any other country on earth by a significant factor.  A substantial number of the people we send to prison are black.  Certainly more  as a ratio then any other group.  I find it difficult to take the argument that there simply isn’t enough accountability seriously.  I wish you would consider these things a bit more deeply.  Not once in your comment here do you mention anything about poverty.  I would urge you to consider that more throughly. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Eloquently and grammatically intact. Well done. I'm sure this point will come across and make an impact.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Jason.  The United States incarcerates more people than any other country on earth by a significant factor.  A substantial number of the people we send to prison are black.  Certainly more then as a ratio then any other group.  I find it difficult to take the argument that there simply isn’t enough accountability seriously.  I wish you would consider these things a bit more deeply.  Not once in your comment here do you mention anything about poverty.  I would urge you to consider that more throughly. 

Now to be fair, I'm talking, specifically, about violent crime. You and I probably agree on incarceration for things like drugs. I really do not care about a person's wealth when they are out and about victimizing other people that are just trying to live a normal life. Where will disagree is on what can and should be done to end the poverty cycle. 

Just now, Jason said:

Now to be fair, I'm talking, specifically, about violent crime. You and I probably agree on incarceration for things like drugs. I really do not care about a person's wealth when they are out and about victimizing other people that are just trying to live a normal life. Where will disagree is on what can and should be done to end the poverty cycle. 

There’s a reason why people end up doing crimes which, at times end up being violent.  As far the poverty piece well, there’s plenty of history that is well documented in a sober and unbiased fashion.  It’s not that complicated.  None of this is that complicated. 

While on topic and the steered subject matter, I've talked about how the 2008 mortgage/Wall Street crash was started by Bill Clinton enacting the Community Reinvestment Act in 1995 (where Andrew Cuomo was the head of Housing and Urban Development or HUD) and they made all the banks relax their credit guidelines so minorities could purchase homes....ooops.

Being a hip hop head and into street culture, the black and gang community are on another level. They have the same entitlements as most of this younger generation, but a built in social media platform to now express it and glorify things like murder and gang culture. Go on YouTube and watch some of the gang videos and "killing ops". There are a certain sector that enjoy being impoverished and being from the streets.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There’s a reason why people end up doing crimes which, at times end up being violent.  As far the poverty piece well, there’s plenty of history that is well documented in a sober and unbiased fashion.  It’s not that complicated.  None of this is that complicated. 

I understand that but violently victimizing other people is NEVER ok and should not be tolerated. There are plenty of people that have little to nothing and do not do those things.  

Also, blacks and violence is the equivalent of white people and pyramid schemes or get rich quick schemes.

Everyone wants the easy dollar. Black people from the hood choose to gang bang, drug deal, and steal opposed to getting out of that shit. It's even glorified. It's easier for them to sell drugs or rob people and is their version of some white kid on YouTube telling me how I can make $1k a day doing Forex or making YT channels.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

While on topic and the steered subject matter, I've talked about how the 2008 mortgage/Wall Street crash was started by Bill Clinton enacting the Community Reinvestment Act in 1995 (where Andrew Cuomo was the head of Housing and Urban Development or HUD) and they made all the banks relax their credit guidelines so minorities could purchase homes....ooops.

Being a hip hop head and into street culture, the black and gang community are on another level. They have the same entitlements as most of this younger generation, but a built in social media platform to now express it and glorify things like murder and gang culture. Go on YouTube and watch some of the gang videos and "killing ops". There are a certain sector that enjoy being impoverished and being from the streets.

When I talk about internal and cultural issues, this is what i am referring to. Not placing any value on family structure and education is also a problem. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

At some point, the leaders in the black community will have to look at internal issues that they need to address instead of blaming others for all of their problems they face. There are some cultural issues that come into play that need to change. 

There is definitely systemic racism, but I see more from their own black community talking about how they kills, rob, and sell drugs to each other.

At some point you got to get out of that hole you put yourself in.

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Jason.  The United States incarcerates more people than any other country on earth by a significant factor.  A substantial number of the people we send to prison are black.  Certainly more  as a ratio then any other group.  I find it difficult to take the argument that there simply isn’t enough accountability seriously.  I wish you would consider these things a bit more deeply.  Not once in your comment here do you mention anything about poverty.  I would urge you to consider that more throughly. 

The get incarcerated more because they commit more fucking crimes.  It’s not rocket surgery. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

When I talk about internal and cultural issues, this is what i am referring to. Not placing any value on family structure and education is also a problem. 

Yeah. I used to play a video game with online peeps and one was this black dude from Kansas City, KS. This was literally the most ignorant fuck you'd ever meet. I would even tell him what to do or how to do it on the parts I knew and this guy would fuck it....like a retard, but he was proud of his ignorance. Sometimes when we did group play we couldn't even start or finish a mission because he was on his cell trying to do gun sales to other gang members. It was honestly kind of wild. He was into these rappers that got murdered or would talk about murder. Pure street and gang level shit.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

I understand that but violently victimizing other people is NEVER ok and should not be tolerated. There are plenty of people that have little to nothing and do not do those things.  

Im not saying it’s ok.  I’m saying it’s just a consequence of conditions.  This is an observable thing.  Whether you’re talking about blacks or whites or whoever.

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Im not saying it’s ok.  I’m saying it’s just a consequence of conditions.  This is an observable thing.  Whether you’re talking about blacks or whites or whoever.

There is some truth there but who created these conditions? My grandfather was born into the same poverty if not more than the blacks in his day. He worked the same factory jobs and lived on the same street as blacks. Why did all of his kid not only avoid prison but significantly raise their standard of living? Meanwhile most those black families are still poor and have a fany of felons ?